Amazing Opportunity for a Job Co-ordinator / Office Administrator
Guaranteed three weeks off at Christmas . . . and seven other reasons you must apply for this position!
We only interview the best candidates and if you are successful, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Continual professional and personal growth as you learn more about our exciting business
- A paid day off on your birthday!
- Strong earning potential
- Ownership and responsibility
- Split hours office and Work from home opportunity
- Flexible Work Hours
- A supportive team working environment where we value the contribution of our people and are committed to seeing you develop to your full potential.
- A fun working environment where laughter is compulsory and long faces are banned.
URBAN Electrical is a leading Electrical company, based in Sydney's North Shore. Our work ranges from residential, strata, commercial service works to commercial projects. We are known for our excellent levels of customer service, high level of quality and ability to fix problems that other companies can’t or won’t. As a result the business is growing and we have decided that it is time to get some help – but we only want the best help!
We are recruiting for a position which will involve Job Co-Ordination, Office Administration and some PA tasks for a minimum 20 hours per week (times to be negotiated between the successful applicant and Director) who will be responsible for assisting the Director in ensuring all office activities are completed in a timely, accurate and professional manner. You may currently be working for another Plumbing/Electrician/AirCon or related Trade Business and be looking for a new challenge.
Wherever you currently are, this is what you must be able to do to qualify to work in this position at URBAN:
- Be responsible for Scheduling jobs, quotes and meetings for the Director and other tradespeople.
- Have knowledge of Accounts Payable and Receivable processing and entering and generating invoices.
- Have excellent customer service skills and phone manner and communicate effectively with clients.
- Communicate effectively with the Director regarding ordering and job progress.
- Assist with marketing activities (e.g. mailing letters, customer database, social media etc.)
- Assist with planning of social activities (e.g. team building, drinks BBQs etc.)
- Strive towards producing high quality work in appropriate time frame at all times.
- Enjoy and be proud of what you achieve in your working day.
- Be motivated and help your team to meet timelines and uphold the URBAN professional image.
- Have a minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in the an service co-ordination/office administration role (for a Plumbing/Electrical or related Trade Business will be an advantage.)
- Be experienced using XERO (ideally or another accounting package such as MYOB.)
- Be experienced using SIMPRO (ideally or another trade service platform.)
If you DIDN’T ANSWER YES to ALL of the skills above then please don’t apply for this position…
If you think you have what it takes to join the URBAN team, then apply via email with a copy of your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are the person for the job.
Applications close 26th of May 2022
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service coordinator?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Office Administration Role?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience preparing work rosters?