SEEK’s portfolio of diverse businesses make a positive impact on a truly global scale. Our purpose is to help people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and help organisations succeed. We create world-class technology solutions to connect more people to relevant employment, education, small business and volunteer opportunities.
We have a culture of high-performance in our workplaces and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation.
Life at SEEK
At SEEK, innovation, creativity and passion drive us. We challenge the status quo and retain the entrepreneurial spirit which drove our early success.
This is what’s led us being named the AFR Boss Overall Winner for Best Place to Work in in Australasia, and the Best Place to Work – Technology.
SEEK strives to support the wellbeing of our employees so they can lead more fulfilling and productive lives. We do this by providing our people with a phenomenal experience at work. We support many types of flexible working arrangements and provide additional leave days such as personal flexi days and volunteer leave.
Our state of the art offices in Cremorne provide an exceptional space to collaborate with colleagues with our speciality spaces designed for testing, observation and research. Internal wintergardens, along with outdoor terraces and courtyards provide areas to catch up with colleagues. The Hub and Level 6 Terrace provide sweeping views of the city, as well as a games area featuring a pool table, table tennis table, Xbox Series X and PlayStation.
The opportunities to collaborate and socialise with colleagues continue, with two hackathons a year and social events such as the SEEK Slam, SEEK Soccer, Footy and annual family carnival days.
SEEK is also a proud sponsor of the Midsumma Festival and participates in loads of wellbeing programs throughout the year such as RuOKDay, Wellbeing week and many more.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Enterprise & Technology Risk and working collaboratively with a dedicated group of risk and assurance professionals in Australia and overseas, as well as the Chief Risk Officer, you will be a valued business partner for the SEEK Group.
What does the role look like?
- Provide risk, control and governance advice and guidance to Product & Technology leadership in following the Risk Management Framework
- Partner with business teams in the design, operation, implementation, and assessment of controls that mitigate risks, meet compliance and policy requirements.
- Actively contribute to Risk Management Forums with an emphasis on technology, data, privacy, and digital-related risk and control matters
- Support business leaders in ensuring internal and external audit findings are tracked, managed, and monitored through to timely completion
- Prepare and deliver reports and insights to influence risk custodians that enables informed decisions to be made
- Contribute to the development and rollout of policies and tools that support the business to make risk-aware decisions
- Participate in major projects to assess project risks and delivered risks
- Assist with carrying out the requirements of the Business Resilience Framework such as Business Impact Analyses, developing suitable Business Continuity Plans, Crisis Management Exercise planning, and partnering with the business on handling ad-hoc technology-related operational incidents
- Substantial experience in technology and cyber risk management across complex technology environments
- Applicable industry qualifications such as: CISA, CRISC, CISM, etc.
- Stakeholder engagement skills including facing senior management and executive-level stakeholders
- A team player with good interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
At SEEK we offer:
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Flexible leave offerings, including opportunities to purchase additional leave
- Support of flexible working
- Support for parents with 14 weeks paid primary carers leave
- SEEKer Support, offering mental/physical wellbeing counselling
- Empower sessions with industry leading guest speakers
Here at SEEK we pride ourselves on harbouring a flexible and inclusive working environment. Should you require any specific support or adjustments throughout the recruitment process and beyond, please advise us and we will be happy to assist.
For this role, only those candidates with the eligible right to work will be considered
At SEEK, the health and safety of our people is our highest priority. For this reason, SEEK has introduced a policy requiring all employees and visitors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 within our offices, unless a formal medical exemption applies. In addition, all employees attending in-person work related meetings or events outside the office will also need to be fully vaccinated. We have chosen to share this information early in our hiring process, so that candidates can make an informed choice. On this basis, as part of the application process you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood this policy, and would like to continue with the hiring process. Further details about this policy will be shared during the hiring process, as required.