How’s your appetite for harnessing the spirit of OzHarvest in the online space? We are on the look out for a strategic digital guru in the role of the Digital Marketing Manager. This role is full-time, reporting to the Head of Impact and will be responsible for meeting campaign objectives and expanding the OzHarvest digital reach. Applications nation-wide are welcome.
Other responsibilities include:
- Implementation of short & long term digital marketing strategies to amplify the OzHarvest brand
- Working with internal & external stakeholders on strategies, with on-going monitoring and testing of campaign methods
- Analysis and insight generation, ongoing execution, evaluation and reporting
To be successful, you must have:
- Digital marketing experience in an Advertising Agency or Client-side role
- Extensive digital knowledge with a focus on CRM marketing, social media and optimisation of owned assets
- Effective communication skills with ability to relay the OzHarvest tone
- Proactive with strong organisational skills and attention to detail
When applying please include the position you are applying for in the subject line, attach your CV, a cover letter, and include a message as to “Why would you like to work at OzHarvest?” (100 words or less, or a 60-second video, creativity encouraged!)
Please note: only applications that include a cover letter will be shortlisted.
For further information and to read the full job description please visit https://www.ozharvest.org/careers/
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com.
OzHarvest is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity, inclusion and belonging. Please note: If you have a Language or Cultural special consideration, a disability or impairment or use assistive technology, please contact us, so that we can help you complete and submit your application. You can ask someone to support you through the application and interview process.
Report this job advert
Digital Marketing Manager courses
Want the right skills for the job? Prepare for Digital Marketing Manager roles with an industry-led course.
- Bootcamps that teach you in-demand skills
- Qualifications that current Digital Marketing Manager have studied
- Free online courses for beginners