Australia Wide Lining (AWL) is a South Burnett based company specialising in the design, supply and installation of quality geomembrane and geosynthetic liners. Awl’s team can travel Australia wide to assist clients from resource, civil, waste and building sectors to deliver excellence in the design, supply and installation. Services’ include landfill cells, aquaculture, water containment structures, hazardous waste containment, evaporation ponds, sewerage treatment plants, water channels and many other structures requiring geomembrane and geosynthetic liners.
Qualifications & experience
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively with Company managers.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD preferred but not essential
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic outlook
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
Tasks & responsibilities
- Post tender negotiations
- Developing and fostering client relationships - Liaising with all stakeholders - Providing technical advice to clients as required.
- Strong ability to review plans, schedules and specifications to accurately tender Geomembrane/Geosynthetic works, taking into account all potential risks associated with projects
- Developing an accurate scope of works, Production of estimates, bill of quantities, procurement orders and scheduling -Identify cost risks and opportunities with various tender submissions
- Be highly organised, efficient, work autonomously, have excellent communication skills along with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Estimating, preparing and compiling tender documentation for submission within set timeframes.
- Reviewing specifications and quality, safety, environmental and sustainability requirements for all tenders.
- Experience in reading and interpreting designs, methodology and assessing duration and productivity of works
- Complying with all OH&S policies/procedures
- As an Estimator, you will tender for all Geosynthetic/Liner specific projects across Australia. You are to report to the Director on current tender estimates and progression.
- Flexible work schedules available
- Work from home option
- Immediate Start
- Email resumes /CV to firstname.lastname@example.org