Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will manage two accounts assistants who work with accounts payable and payroll.
• Prepare financial statements and reports
• Monitor invoices from Project Leaders and Subconsultants
• Respond to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
• Assist with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
• Prepare annual budgets
As the ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate
• Tertiary financial qualification and experience 3 years, or 10 years experience without tertiary
• Experience with MYOB or other accounting system
• Forms good working partnerships/leadership skills
Employees at Hames Sharley are passionate, motivated, and talented individuals driven by the desire to be challenged, creative and involved. We work together as a supportive and cohesive team that shares ideas and provides avenues for everyone to take on new responsibilities and become leaders in their field.
As a part of the Hames Sharley team you can expect to receive:
• A salary package commensurate with talent and experience
• Flexible working options available and industry leading paid parental leave
• HS Benefits including vehicle salary sacrificing, flu vaccinations and more
Hames Sharley is a leading, awarding winning national design practice, delivering Design, Architecture, Urban Design and Interior Design services across a wide range of portfolios, including Health, Commercial, Retail, Workplace, Tertiary education, Defence, Residential, Transport, Mixed use and Urban Development.
We Think. We Research. We Interpret. Then We Create.
We are excited to speak with you about this opportunity. To apply, please attach a CV and cover letter to your application. For more information about the role contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: https://www.hamessharley.com.au/ Instagram: hames_sharley OR hs_instadave