Ainsworth Game Technology Limited is looking to appoint a Human Resources and Payroll Administrator, based in Ainsworth’s Global Head Office at 10 Holker Street, Newington (Sydney, NSW).
The Human Resources and Payroll Administrator position is a hands-on role in which the successful applicant will manage weekly and monthly pay runs and provide administrative Human Resources support for the recruitment, onboarding and training requirements of the Ainsworth Australian business.
This is a unique opportunity for an individual that has strong payroll administration experience to further grow their skills and experience as a Human Resources generalist.
What is required is a strong background in payroll administration and a desire to expand your career into the discipline of Human Resources.
While experience in human resources is desirable, it is not essential, with training as a Human Resources generalist to be included in the package of the successful applicant.
You will be part of the Global Ainsworth Human Resources team. This includes supporting the payroll requirements of Ainsworth’s Australian employees and working closely with Ainsworth’s Human Resources Manager based in Las Vegas, Nevada and Ainsworth’s Group Finance Manager based in Sydney.
To be successful you will possess the following attributes:
- high level of computer competence in Microsoft Office suite of applications, particularly Microsoft Excel
- experience in payroll systems preferred (knowledge of Pronto payroll an advantage)
- experience with recruitment and HR systems and software is desirable but not essential
- experience in supporting the recruitment and onboarding of employees and or in the promotion of employee engagement is desirable but not essential
- strong interpersonal skills to liaise with internal stakeholders
- attention to detail and ability to thrive under pressure and a willingness to learn on the job and grow your skills set through training and ongoing education
- comfortable with numbers
- resilience and a general "can do" attitude.
What is in it for you?
Ainsworth is committed to growing its business in Australia and in the USA. When you join us on this journey to success, you will have access to:
- a diverse role which will provide career development and experience
- a targeted career development program
- competitive remuneration,
- workplace flexibility
- hybrid working from home
- employee benefits
- onsite parking
The primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Processing of weekly and monthly payroll requirements and associated reporting and reconciliations
- Supporting the human resources function in end-to-end recruitment
- Onboarding new employees and ensuring the induction process is successful
- Provide HR support to the business including assistance with employee compliance and record keeping
- HR system maintenance and management
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience using Pronto?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Payroll Administrator?
- Do you have data entry experience?