Grazing Success Officer (Working From YOUR REGIONAL LOCATION)
- Permanent Part Time
- 3 - 4 days per week
- Remote Location
- Be part of something big!
Join our growing team dedicated to Regenerative Agriculture providing decision support tools for planned-grazing and holistic farm management, working in partnership with our service providers and grazing consultants.
The Grazing Success Officer is an exciting permanent part-time position that provides you with the flexibility of working autonomously from any location. We are currently seeking between 3-4 days support.
Our Grazing Success Officers provide exceptional software and product onboarding to our clients, are responsible for developing and delivering training, enhancing customer support procedures and ensuring our clients’ needs are met.
Do you have practical experience in regenerative grazing approaches? A knowledge of industry compliance requirements, animal production, nutrition, and supply chain systems? If yes, we would like to hear from you!
A snapshot of what our Grazing Success Officers do:
- Supporting MaiaGrazing users and refining the systems and processes to ensure customer expectations are met
- Comprehensively preparing and independently delivering training packages both virtually and face to face with individuals and groups
- Ensuring successful and engaging onboarding of new customers
- Investigating client data issues, acting in a timely manner on all required follow-ups, with a focus on successful resolution
- Creating, developing and maintaining required resources
- Using a variety of software applications for internal communications, reporting and data collection and analysis
- Assisting with the creation and sharing of content for social media channels
- Management experience or direct exposure with input into a grazing business
- Familiarity with MaiaGrazing and the use of the software to make grazing decisions, as well as a capacity to learn multiple software packages
- Good working knowledge of global ecosystems and seasonal variability across regions
- Proficient in MS Office, with an advanced level in Microsoft Excel, as well as a high level of technical skill and ability to learn new software applications
- Excellent communication skills
- RCS suite of training education packages: including Grazing for Profit, Next Steps, and Executive Link
- Experienced in the delivery of remote training via multiple mediums
* Please note that Seek no longer allows us to specify broad areas such as rural or country NSW/QLD/VIC etc, however, candidates do not have to be in Sydney to apply. Our previous successful candidates are located on their own properties across a number of states.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?