Professional Performance Coach – Resilience and Leadership.
Full-time role, face-to-face, work across two Lower North Shore suburbs (Waverton & Mosman).
Wanted: Looking for someone passionate to fill the role of what we think is the most fantastic Coaching role ever!!
‘Why’ should you apply? The purpose of the Professional Performance Coach is that every day you get to walk your ‘why’ and help others achieve their potential for maximum performance.
Suppose your ‘why’ is to make a difference in every life that you touch, to see the benefits of the difference you make every day, to watch your clients breathe a massive sigh of relief because they have a plan of action to take into the next stressful situation or period of feeling overwhelmed. Then this is your dream job - I understand that I am biased, but that’s because I love what I do!
The Lifeology team work alongside exceptional people who do amazing ‘things’ every day. I don’t mean amazing Corporate ‘things’; I mean working alongside incredible military leaders who make difficult decisions every day under strenuous conditions.
We all know that people are at the core of any capability. It is challenging to equip our military leaders with the skill sets to undertake their duties in often extraordinary circumstances. That challenge is becoming increasingly complex as the natural process of acquiring fundamental life skills is diluted by various external changes, information overload and ever-higher expectations.
The key to this role is passion, helping others, and loving what you do!
YOUR ROLE – Coaching for Personal & Professional Development
- Working in this purpose-driven business, the Professional Performance Coach assists military leaders and trainees in developing awareness to assist them in being the best they can be, to help them reach their ultimate potential to grow, change, and be extraordinary leaders.
- Working with psychometric diagnostics, dovetailed with your tertiary and coaching experience, you will assist our military Sailors and Officers in building emotional resilience and strong leadership skills. To enhance their performance during their enduring training program and beyond. Personal and professional development is the ‘soft skills’ that help individuals become not just good military Sailors and Officers, but strong military leaders.
Reporting to the Lead Coach, you will be working in a collaborative team of performance coaches providing military Sailors and Officers with ongoing coaching support to maximise their resilience, learning, development, and overall performance.
- You will be passionate about people and want to make a difference;
- Be intrinsically motivated – do the things you do, because you love what you do;
- You want to work autonomously, but know you have support when you need it;
- You are highly reliable, organised and value the importance of building relationships;
- You have Tertiary level qualification in the Behavioural Sciences or Allied Health;
- You will have had five years’ experience in internal or external Coaching;
- You have a keen interest in coaching individuals to maximise their performance under pressure and a good understanding of adult learning modalities
- You enjoy designing team workshops and are a confident facilitator
- Experience in psychometrics (behaviour, emotional intelligence, learning potential) is desirable but not essential;
- Defence exposure – a bonus, but not necessary;
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- ** Note: The ability to obtain an Australian Government security clearance Negative Vetting 1 is mandatory for this role.
Lifeology Pty Ltd - www.lifeology.com.au
Lifeology’s ‘Why’: The very purpose for Lifeology to exist is our passion for people. To make a difference in every life that we touch, to assist people in Awareness, Growth and Change and help everyone reach their ultimate potential.
- Keep it simple
- Keep true to our core
- People first
- Have fun & laugh!
WHAT’S HERE FOR YOU?
Be part of a great company that believes in autonomy, mastery and purpose. We will mentor you to build your skills in a professional environment. Work in a dynamic and progressive workplace committed to providing you with learning opportunities and on the job professional development. Loads of opportunity and scope to grow. Enjoy lots of interaction with different people, and you will never stop learning!
KEEN TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
At Lifeology, we hire on merit and embrace diversity in gender, age, race, and ethnicity. We would love to hear from you and receive your application.
Please direct all email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Please note this is a face-to-face role office based role.
Applications close 03.07.22
- Do you hold Australian Security Clearance?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Coach?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?