Mojo Motorcycles (Mojo) is a well-established motorcycle, scooter, ATV (all-terrain vehicle) and UTV (utility-terrain vehicle) distributor servicing 150 dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand across four major brands: CFMOTO, Sherco, Kymco and Landboss. The company is headquartered from a modern administrative and distribution centre in Altona North (Vic), and there’s also a purpose-built warehouse in Yatala (Qld).
Mojo has been on a massive growth curve since its inception in 2003, with 2021 a record year for the business. Its vision is to grow all its brands to become leaders within their respective segments. To assist in the delivery of the ambitious future growth plans, Mojo is now recruiting for a National Sales Manager.
Reporting to the managing directors and working closely with Mojo’s area sales managers, the National Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and growing the dealer network;
- Analysing sales data to identify commercial opportunities for new dealer appointments;
- Travelling to meet with potential dealers Australia-wide;
- Working through all the requirements to appoint new dealers, including meeting CI requirements, initial stocking, establishment of floor plan finance, etc; and
- With assistance from support staff, working closely with newly appointed dealers to fast-track their operational competitiveness under the Mojo Motorcycles umbrella.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience in a similar position in the motorcycle or agricultural sector;
- An understanding of Mojo’s competitors and in particular the ATV/SSV and enduro market;
- A positive, energetic and ‘can do’ attitude;
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products, in particular Excel.
An applicant from Victoria is preferable given Mojo’s Melbourne headquarters, however candidates from other states will also be considered. A flexible hybrid work from home/work from the office arrangement is on offer, and occasional travel around Australia will be required to meet with dealers.
An attractive remuneration package – above industry standards – will be negotiated based on the successful applicant’s experience.
If this sounds like you, please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com before June 30, 2022. Details of all applicants will be kept strictly confidential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?