Calling all self-driven Admin Superstars who want to enhance their skills and work with a team who values their input & contributions – we want to hear from you!
Dynamic, forward-thinking & innovative – The Plan B Group is the largest provider of consolidated electrical services to the Land Development industry in Victoria. Taking a holistic approach, we provide solutions to our clients for all of their Engineering, Design & Project Management needs.
Substantial organisation growth & our commitment to cultivating passionate, highly driven teams has allow us to break into the South Australia market and secure our SAPN accreditation alongside major projects in the region.
As a result, a rare & exciting opportunity is now available for a mature, self-driven and energetic Administrator to join our Design Administration team.
The successful candidate would be required to work in our office in Mount Waverley, Victoria with the potential for flexible working arrangements on successful completion of probation periods.
Working with a dedicated and supportive team you will be given all the training required to succeed in this role and will develop a wide range of skills in administration, client liaison and project management support.
Why do our people choose us?
Our staff are one of the pillars of our business, and their ongoing well-being is paramount to our success, with a range of benefits available to the right candidate, including but not limited to;
- Flexible working arrangements (on completion of probation periods)
- Career development programs & training
- Five weeks of annual leave per annum
- Access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Regular morning teas, team building activities, and staff functions
Sounds good? Great! If you’re a mature-minded and energetic individual who wants to work with and learn from the best in our industry, this could be your first step towards a long-lasting, rewarding career!
Imagining your future with us? Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising and building enduring relationships with clients, and our project partners;
- Managing new project applications on behalf of our valued clients to the electrical authorities;
- Preparing new project proposals and tender submissions;
- Managing project documentation and contracts on our clients’ behalf;
- Supporting the Project Administration Team and your colleagues with various group tasks;
- Recording and reporting project milestones on our in-house project management software;
- Coordinating submissions and authority documentation;
- Updating our company database;
- Communicating with all project stakeholders, including clients, utility personal, and service providers;
- Document control and general ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Embrace, uphold and contribute to our positive values and behaviours at all times.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to bring:
- ENTHUSIASM & INITIATIVE – our team are self-driven and bring energy to our business and our projects.
- FOCUS & OWNERSHIP – our staff pride themselves on being responsible for their work and our industry expect a high level of attention to detail.
- HONEST & OPEN – high levels of communication are key to what we do and our team are always proactive and authentic.
- SKILLFUL – we pride ourselves on our ability to train our team. We seek individuals who are open and dedicated to learning new skills, along with some all-round experience with MS Office.
- TEAM PLAYER – there’s no ‘I’ in ‘PLAN B’. Our teams successfully deliver our projects and each member is as important as the next.
- Previous Admin experience is preferred but not required.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now! A letter of application must be provided with your resume.
Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter.
Please note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted regarding the next phase of the selection process. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Plan B as a potential employer.
Proof of Full Covid Vaccination must be supplied as this is an office-based role.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Want to know more about working for Plan B?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?