Riverina Fresh is 100% Australian owned dairy company, producing a range of award-winning dairy products including the iconic Riverina Fresh branded milks, creams, and yogurts. Riverina Fresh supplies retail, hospitality and industrial customers across Victoria and NSW. With a farmer supply from across the Riverina region, as well as a network of exclusive distributors for our products, we have strong ties to the local communities in which we operate.
We are passionate about what we do and seek to provide a safe, supportive, friendly and motivated working environment.
We currently have an opportunity available to join our team in a casual role as a Picker/Loader at our Enfield distribution facility in Sydney. We are looking for an experienced Picker/Loader with a positive attitude to work flexible hours, Sunday to Friday (minimum 4hr shift). The successful applicant will be required to cover the afternoon shift working between 5:30pm and 11:30pm.
The main functions of this role will be picking stock to customer order requirements and loading delivery vehicles. This is a secure position working with a friendly team in a challenging role.
Responsibilities are varied and include;
- Picking/packing orders based on FIFO
- Documentation and Record keeping
- GMP, Quality, safety & hygiene control
- Meeting pick and load targets
- Manual handling/stacking/trolleying of products.
- Monitoring and reducing waste.
- Forklift license is preferred but not essential
- Experience working in cold storage is preferred but not essential
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions closely
- Be highly focussed on safety, quality & hygiene compliance
- Effective communication skills
- Trouble shooting skills and ability to use initiative
- Physically able to manage order picking and loading requirements
Applicants will need:
- Flexibility to work shift work
- Availability to work public holidays as required
- Ability to work occasional overtime if required
- Ability to work unsupervised when required
- Ability to work as part of a team
Remuneration is subject to relative skills and experience.
We offer competitive hourly rates to the right applicant (including shift allowances) and provide opportunities to grow and develop your career.
Riverina Fresh is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment that embraces the diverse talent of its people and treats employee safety and wellbeing as a priority.
If you are interested, please apply by submitting your resume including contact details with your application. Applications require resumes to be considered.
Applications close 30 June 2022