Are you looking for a new career in the land development industry? Do you want to enhance your skills and work with a team who values your input & contributions – we want to hear from you!
Dynamic, forward-thinking & innovative - The Plan B Group is the largest provider of consolidated electrical services to the Land Development industry in Victoria. Taking a holistic approach, we provide solutions to our clients for all their Engineering, Design & Project Management needs.
Substantial organisational growth and our commitment to cultivating passionate, highly driven teams have allowed us to provide an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Trainee Electrical QA Officer to secure a position within our highly motivated Asset Detailing department.
This entry level role provides the right candidate the exciting ability to learn and gain real experience from the best in the industry.
Why do our people choose us?
Our staff are one of the pillars of our business, and their ongoing well-being is paramount to our success, with a range of benefits available to the right candidate, including but not limited to:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career development programs & training
- Five weeks of annual leave per annum
- State of the art office in Mount Waverley
- Access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Regular morning teas, team building activities, and staff functions
- Job specific training provided
Sounds good? Great! If you’re a mature-minded and energetic individual who wants to work with and learn from the best in our industry, this could be your first step towards a long-lasting, rewarding career!
You will possess the following skill set and attributes:
- Basic drafting ability (a certificate or qualification in CAD would be highly regarded)
- High levels of attention to detail and interpretation of spatial information
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment & a can-do attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work within nominated timeframes
- Good levels of verbal and written communication
- The basic use of Microsoft Office Suit
- A working knowledge of the Victorian Electrical Distribution Networks’ various drafting standards (highly regarded but not required)
- A background in Drafting, Surveying or Civil Engineering (highly regarded)
- Prior electrical knowledge not required.
Does this sound like you?
Apply now! A letter of application must be provided with your resume.
Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter.
Proof of Full COVID Vaccination must be supplied as per government requirements.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link.
Want to know more about working for Plan B?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering drafting / engineering design?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Electrical AutoCAD Draftsperson?