We are seeking a Sydney-based Motion Graphics Designer to join our Marketing team. This role requires someone who enjoys working in a fun, collaborative small team environment, takes pride in their work and is enthusiastic about the gaming industry.
- Converting art assets for electronic gaming machine games to deliver state of the art digital signage animations, game demonstrations and marketing material.
- Produce visually appealing animations to best compliment the products and corporate expectations.
- Work within the Marketing team to develop marketing campaigns and product presentations, ensuring their smooth and efficient implementation and execution
- Ensuring the design process recognises current AGT’s legislation, standards and codes of practice, where appropriate.
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects is essential along with experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Experience in 2D animation including Red Giant Trapcode Suite plug-ins. 3D modelling is advantageous, but not mandatory.
- Experience designing and developing motion graphics along with video editing and animation.
- Good communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously.
What we offer:
- Hybrid work culture – 3 days in Newington office/2 days work from home
- Onsite parking
- Close proximity to amenities
- Training and career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
Candidates must submit a showreel/portfolio that displays a diverse skill set in all things design and motion graphics along with a copy of your CV outlining your experience.
No Recruitment Agencies Please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?