QUALIFIED OR APPRENTICE BAKER AT BAKERS DELIGHT HEATHMONT
Bakers Delight is Australia’s leading bakery franchise, with a vast network of bakeries in many communities across the country. We value our staff and customers and work hard to provide a delightful experience to everyone we meet.
We are seeking the newest member to join our team of passionate Bakers at Heathmont. We have a delightful opportunity for a hardworking and enthusiastic baker who wants to bring delight to all of our customers by making quality bread and other delicious products. Teamwork and enthusiasm never go stale in our bakeries. Our bakeries have a people-oriented focus where all team members work together to treat our customers as # 1!.
If you’re looking for a ‘roll’ where you can wake up early and get the most out of your day, earn a crust and do a job you love, then you’re exactly the person we want to hear from at Bakers Delight!
As a Qualified Baker or Apprentice at Bakers Delight, you will be responsible for
- Baking and presenting quality product to meet changing customer needs
- Coaching and supporting the development of Apprentices and Bakers Assistants
- Maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the bakery
- Assisting with stock control and production expenses
- Providing delightful customer service when required
As a passionate baker, you will need to
- Have completed qualification in bread making or be willing to complete an apprenticeship
- Be a team player
- Be used to starting work early
- Be comfortable working in a busy production environment
- Take pride in producing high quality products
- Love seeing customers enjoy their products
In return, we offer
- The opportunity to work with an well‑renowned brand, while also maintaining the feeling of a family-owned business
- The opportunity to use your craft, in a passionate environment
We would be delighted to hear from you! Tell us why Baker’s Delight is a good fit for you.
- Do you have professional baking experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Qualified Baker?