Taylor Cullity Lethlean (TCL) is a national and international design studio. We are seeking a Senior Landscape Architect to join our team in the Melbourne studio.
TCL works across Australia and internationally undertaking a detailed exploration of context, site, and community, with a focus on the poetic expression of landscape and contemporary culture. Our studios’ environment fosters a great working culture, a commitment to quality while having fun doing so.
We have a range of exciting projects across Australia that require people who are passionate about our collective contribution to beautiful, diverse, and challenging landscapes.
About the opportunity
As Senior Landscape Architect you will provide a significant contribution to our senior design team. This position requires a high-level skill set gained through industry experience in design, design development, documentation, and construction administration on medium to large scale projects with commensurate software skills. You will liaise with clients and manage consultants and staff on projects.
Candidates should bring a high-level of creativity, attention to detail, and great communication skills. Horticultural knowledge and experience with Revit are desirable.
This role would be suited to someone who is passionate about design, is personable, enjoys working within a creative team and collaborative team environment. These qualities will be demonstrated through your project experience to date.
What TCL offers
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- We place a premium on promoting staff wellbeing and development. Areas of focus include career development, growth opportunities, community collaboration, collaborative parties, workplace massages, studio BBQ’s, and more.
- The company values creativity, collaboration between all levels of the business, and aspiration to become leaders in their respective field.
- Flexible working policy
TCL is committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture by advocating for diversity in our team. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, people with disability, people from all cultures, backgrounds, and life experiences. We support our staff by offering partly work from home and flexible working arrangements.
Covid Vaccination is a condition of employment for this position.
If these opportunity interest you, please submit your application through Seek, including your CV, Cover Letter, and a Link to your portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have with contracts administration?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?