Solutions Developer - Wellington (Lower Hutt) - Leading Brand - Apply Now!
Solutions Developer – Lower Hutt, Wellington – Leading Brand
Our client is in the process of hiring a Solutions Developer for their well-renowned company and high performing team!
Company & Culture:
If working for an organisation with an amazing culture is important to you, then you don't want to miss this opportunity! Strong company values coupled with their vision creates an empowering work culture and an impressive employee experience.
The team enjoys celebrating milestones, achievements and comradery with team building activities and events.
As a Solutions Developer, you will play a key role within the close-knit team that provides strategic direction on creative ways to use technology that will enable a culture of excellence, drive market leading innovations and deliver a competitive advantage!
We are looking for a full stack developer who’s able to take eCommerce requirements through from beginning to completion. We require expertise around architecture, design and technical governance of various strategic projects and information system investments.
The successful applicant will work with the business to identify business requirements, business driven solution design, management requirements, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), unit and user testing, training, documenting, defining support procedures and agile implantation.
You will work towards achieving the companies’ corporate goals, objectives and role out system implementation excellence.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited:
- Design and deliver high quality fit for purpose technical solutions to meet the needs of the project and broader strategic aims
- Support and Develop E-commerce solutions to support digital business strategy
- Information System administration and support
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a relevant enterprise developer and/or consulting position
- Previous experience with C# and .Net framework related programming development using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Previous experience with CMS platform like sitefinity
- Proficient in Google Analytics and SEO
- Experienced with Agile development in CI/CD environment
- B2B Business experience
Desirable but not essential experience in…
- Webstore platform experience like Miva, Magento and BigCommerce
- Familiarity with integration solutions like BizTalk, Jitterbit
- Development experience object-oriented PHP programming
- B2B ecommerce experience
- Knowledge and experience with Enterprise ERP and CRM (Epicore, SAP, Salesforce, Sugar CRM)
If you’re career driven and are ready to impress, then don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity. If you fit the above requirements apply now for a chance to join a renowned company and take your career to the next level!
Please note successful employment will be pending medical and police check results.
We are interviewing immediately for this leading brand , so don't hesitate and apply Now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Have you worked in a role which requires C# development experience?
Report this job advert
Solutions Developer courses
Want the right skills for the job? Prepare for Solutions Developer roles with an industry-led course.
- Bootcamps that teach you in-demand skills
- Qualifications that current Solutions Developer have studied
- Free online courses for beginners