We are currently seeking 2 part-time Electorate Assistants to represent the Independent State Member for Stuart in his Port Augusta office.
The Hon Geoff Brock MP is well known for his personable and down to earth approach to his constituents and would appreciate a likeminded person he can rely on to relate to the people in the Stuart Electorate.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Engaging directly with constituents, community groups and other stakeholders both government and non-government
- Administration including preparing correspondence and constituent files
- Taking meeting minutes
- Ensuring the efficient operation of the electorate office and provide a high level of support to the Member
To apply please send resume to
Hon Geoff Brock MP
Member for Stuart
Attention: Jenni Chapman
PO BOX 519
PORT PIRIE SA 5540
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?