Education Administrator – part time. 50 hours per fortnight 0.6FTE
Glenorchy, near Hobart Tasmania
We’re Family Planning Tasmania (FPT). FPT is the leading agency in Tasmania working in the area of sexual and reproductive health. It was established in 1973, and is now a state-wide, not-for-profit organisation providing sexual and reproductive health clinic and education services to all Tasmanians. We love delivering quality education and clinical services and we’re known for being a leading provider of relationships and sexuality education within schools, service organisations, and communities.
We’re looking to secure a new Education Administrator. This exciting role is based at our Glenorchy office near the Hobart CBD. A successful candidate will effectively contribute to FPT’s education team by providing high quality administration and support.
As a trusted colleague, you’ll have professional flexibility to perform the role whilst being empowered to build a sense of community at work.
We want to hear from you if you have
- Proven ability to provide great administrative support to a diverse range of people in a respectful and flexible manner.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills and the proven capacity to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills including a demonstrated ability to multi task, prioritise, plan and organise work, exercise initiative, and appropriately apply judgement to ensure delivery to deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- A commitment to the ethics and values of Family Planning Tasmania.
- Ability to work flexible hours and days to support organisational needs.
- Have or be able to obtain a working with vulnerable children check and national police check.
- A current driver’s licence and access to a vehicle (travel is reimbursed).
How to apply?
If you wish to do the best work of your career, please apply now through seek.com.au. All applications should include a resume and a cover letter containing your responses to the selection criteria. Selection criteria can be found in the Position Description located on our website: https://fpt.org.au/health-professionals/working-with-us/
Applications close by 5pm Wednesday 6 July 2022. Please note applications may be shortlisted as received as this is an immediate vacancy.
Want to know more?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a team administrator?