About the business:
Jacaranda Hub is a support hub that helps start-up businesses in their growth and strengthens the brand awareness of established businesses. We work with an array of companies that aim to make a difference, whether in the lives of women, communities, infrastructure or technology.
You can be part of a fun and vibrant team that is all about kicking goals. Never a dull moment!
You will collaborate with each client directly and report to the Marketing Manager.
Current clients include:
- CaSE International (engineering)
- CJC Management (engineering)
- My Property Circles (property investment)
- Bricks for Chicks (supporting women to invest in property)
- Spotcheck (technology solutions)
- SchoolPac (technology solutions for schools)
- FundFindrs (Grants & Awards)
About the role:
Do you live and breathe social media? You can look at a brand and then start to form a social media plan to increase brand awareness? Then this is the role for you!
We are looking for someone who is creative and can come up with memorable social posts to help raise the online presence of all our businesses. You will act as a content creator for the various companies’ media channels.
This role would suit someone who has two to three years’ experience managing social media channels for both consumer and B2B facing brands. The ideal candidate can work independently and demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Task include but are not limited to:
- Curate, create and schedule proactive content for social media calendars
- Ensure it is of a high standard and aligns with the organisation's brand and style guidelines
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network and create potential collaboration opportunities
- Propose strategies, implement and analyse paid spend
- Manage, test, scale and optimise campaigns across Facebook, Instagram to increase conversions and ROI
- Use analytics and data to report to the marketing manager and measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Writing copy for marketing emails
- Assist with creating monthly internal newsletter
- Assist with organisation of events (venue research, make bookings, site visits)
- Adhoc admin assistance
- Growing the social media audiences for all of our clients and driving engagement
This is a full-time role, Monday - Friday.
The ideal candidate will bring positive and friendly attitude, a strong work ethic and desire to learn and grow with the different companies. If you feel this is the perfect role for you we would love you to join our team.
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
Report this job advert
Social Media Manager courses
Want the right skills for the job? Prepare for Social Media Manager roles with an industry-led course.
- Bootcamps that teach you in-demand skills
- Qualifications that current Social Media Managers have studied
- Free online courses for beginners