Construction Coordinator – Ingleburn – Great Team Environment!
- Close-knit supportive environment with parking available on site
- Long Term, Full Time & Permanent Career Opportunity
- Use your allocation experience within the construction industry
About Katz Recruitment:
Katz Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in recruiting permanent professional vacancies. We take great pride in finding the right people for our clients and ensuring our candidates are supported throughout the process. If this opportunity sounds like your next step, we encourage you to send through your application immediately, for we are actively interviewing for this opportunity.
This company is a leading specialist within their space within the construction industry. The head office is based in Sydney and their values are around customer service, delivering timely service to customers and getting the job done. They are looking for a Construction Coordinator to support their business.
Working for this employer you will become a part of their close-knit team. They are friendly, supportive enjoy having a laugh together while celebrating milestones and achieving success as a team. The business is close to takeaway facilities, and they have parking available on site. In this business everyone pitches in to make magic happen so, could this be you?
In this role you will be responsible for allocating team members to jobs. This requires planning, liaising with customers, working with computers and ensuring safe work method statements are completed. Safety requirements need to be met as well as visiting customers on site and problem solving when required.
The positions main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with customers in regard to requirements both over the phone and via email
- Allocating jobs to team members
- Forward planning to ensure all requirements are met in a timely manner
- Documenting all information via email and on the company’s computer system
- Ensure safe work method statements are completed for compliance purposes
- Utilising your high attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Does this sound like you?
The successful applicant will ideally have the following skills, experience and attributes to be considered for this opportunity in a fun yet fast paced environment.
- Previous experience working in a similar position within the construction or similar industry would be highly regarded
- Previous experience allocating jobs, coordinating labour and dealing with customers
- Strong communication (verbal and written), customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive, have high attention to detail with strong time management/multi-tasking abilities
- Able to work under a fast paces yet fun working environment
- Passionate, dedicated and switched on with a can-do attitude
- Able to work independently and within a small team environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite knowledge including MS Word and MS Excel
- Enjoy contributing and supporting colleagues to achieve great outcomes
How to apply:
If this sounds like your next opportunity, then we welcome you to send through your application via the apply now tab via seek.
We are interviewing for this opportunity immediately – so if it sounds like you don’t delay and apply now!
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Construction Coordinator?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?