- Join Workwear Group, part of Wesfarmers, an ASX Top 20 company
- Flexi-Work arrangements available, split your time between home and the office
- Plenty of great benefits, including an incentive for all
Workwear Group (WWG) is part of the Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety Division, a top 20 ASX listed company with over 200,000 employees. Housed under the banner of Workwear Group, our three iconic brands - King Gee, Hard Yakka and NNT - have been in the business of delivering work wear since the late 1920's. We are the trusted partner in workwear solutions and Australia’s largest workwear provider, manufacturing over seven million units each year. What sets us apart is our continuous investment in innovation, market knowledge, pioneering ideas and a commitment to sustainability practices. We work as one team. We put our customers first, and we do this with integrity. We are passionate about what we do. Joining WWG is an opportunity to thrive in an inspiring, safe and fun community.
About the Role
As the Front End Engineer/Developer, you will help take our B2C websites to the next level of customer experience. We are looking for an experienced engineer with solid Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) development experience and a keen eye and passion for delivering a great CX. As the SFCC Front End Engineer you will provide subject matter expertise and insights into front-end development methodologies. Successfully delivering projects against scope, quality, effort, budget and timelines and be proactive in helping to direct the solution design for new feature development with a focus on providing excellent outcomes.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing, developing, testing and debugging responsive code that has customer experience in front of mind
- Have high attention to detail on the visual aspects of front-end development
- Interacting with and making request to internal and external API’s
- Participate in team agile ceremonies as part of the regular delivery lifecycle
- Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements
What we’re looking for
You will have knowledge and experience in working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Along with your team player attitude you will possess:
- Minimum of 3 years software engineering experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong communication skills
- Growth mindset
- Able to focus and prioritise work
- Strong team player with a collaborative approach
- Passion for digital and understanding new technology
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer
The chance to join a great team of likeminded, hard-working people who are passionate about achieving our vision and the growth objectives of the company. Our Culture Champs represent all areas of our business and help ensure that culture and team remain something we nurture, via our virtual quizzes, monthly awards and digital suggestion box.
A genuine commitment to flexible working (and not just because we’ve had to during COVID-19 restrictions). We’re focused on outcomes and not inputs. We trust our people because we know they want what’s best for our business. We want you to love your work but respect that you also love your life outside of WWG!
A tailored career and development plan. Whatever your goals we’re here to support you on that journey.
A competitive salary package and a suite of benefits and perks including Superannuation, short-term incentives, a range of employee discounts including our market-leading brands, and reward and recognition programs.
Our Wellbeing program, Thrive, with activities designed to support the Financial Wellness of our team, Celebrate Diversity, ensure we Get Physical and maintain Healthy Minds, including challenges, yoga, meditation and access to our Employee Assistance Program.
We actively work on creating a safe and inclusive environment free of discrimination, one where our team feel a true sense of belonging and the principles and practices of diversity are promoted and embraced.
You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.workweargroup.com.au/careers
WIS promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity
Thank you for your interest in Workwear Group. Due to anticipated high volumes of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: COVID vaccination and Right to Work in Australia rules apply to new employees.
- How many years of front end development experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Front End Engineer?