My Little Star ELC (formerly Gan Yisroel) is an award-winning and multicultural 60 place early learning centre situated in Giralang. Created to service the needs of Canberra's diverse and multicultural community, My Little Star is filled with play-based learning, celebration, compassion and respect.
Due to the centre's growth, we are seeking a passionate and dedicated Early Childhood Teacher to run our excellent Preschool room. You will be working with and supporting our educators who have been with My Little Star for years and have strong working relationships filled with support, teamwork, and respectful communication.
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor of Early Childhood degree (or near completion)
- Minimum one year's experience preferred
- Two professional references required
Tasks & responsibilities
- Be a strong team player
- Be an excellent communicator and people person
- Be kind natured, supportive and committed to children's education
- Support children and want the best for them
- Work in partnership with educators, children and their families
- Educational Services (Teachers) Award 2020
- School hours with the opportunity to take leave over school holidays
- Additional programming time
- Be an integral part of a not-for-profit community service
- Professional development training
- Supportive team and management
- Free parking right at the door in the beautiful leafy suburb of Giralang.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years' experience do you have as an early childhood educator?