Yume is looking for a passionate Data Analyst who will help us advance our mission of a world without waste. Join us as we build first of its kind technology to solve one of the biggest issues that our planet is facing today. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
This is a brand new role dedicated to supporting Yume’s data needs. As our service expands, so too must the role of data - we want to leverage our existing business intelligence system (Metabase) to produce rich insights for both internal decision making and to build client reports. You’ll leverage our BI system where possible, but also identify where there may be missing data points at source and finding workaround data reporting solutions.
To be successful in the role you will take a hands on approach. You will have exposure to all members of the team - right across finance, business development and marketing as well as being able to make your mark by working with the product manager and developer in relation to build of new reporting/dashboard features, or changes/additions of data points in the backend.
More about you:
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- You have technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- You love interpreting data outcomes, find trends, patterns and predictions to support data driven decision making.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases and programming
On your first day we’ll expect you to have:
- Ability to interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Have developed and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Experience acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
More about our team
The Yume team is a small, dedicated and passionate team of highly experienced individuals. Collaboration, curiosity, adaptability and integrity make up the Yume team DNA.
Our perks & benefits
Beautiful offices in Windsor, Victoria. Hybrid working model (option of 2 WFH), balanced approach to support you at work and play, focussed on output not input.
See the Position Description in full here: https://yumefood.com.au/careers
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Data Analyst courses
Want the right skills for the job? Prepare for Data Analyst roles with an industry-led course.
- Bootcamps that teach you in-demand skills
- Qualifications that current Data Analysts have studied
- Free online courses for beginners