At Fry-IT we create and implement software solutions to make a difference to the lives of our customers and society. Our online assessment software ensures doctors, nurses and other health workers are assessed effectively so that they can provide high quality care and promote people's health. Our software and services help institutions, such as medical schools, achieve digital transformation of assessment processes (e.g., written and practical exams and workplace-based assessment). We are growing rapidly in international markets in Australia, Canada, Singapore, Ireland and beyond. This is your chance to join us and grow with us in the Asia-Pacific Region. Some out-of-hours meetings are required to liaise with our international colleagues and clients. Flexibility, a great solution-focussed culture and colleagues who are passionate about what they do are what you can expect to find at Fry!
Qualifications & experience
- At least 3 years experience in a business development role
- Experience managing client relationships in a similar professional context
- Sales experience through to closure and order placement including development of marketing messaging, content and direction and promotion activities.
- Input into sales proposals, client analysis and facilitation of responses to bid requirements.
- Experience in the Higher/Healthcare Education and / or software sector preferred.
- Maintenance and progression of sales and customer information/activity within a CRM (Salesforce / Monday.com system or similar experience).
Tasks & responsibilities
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers to support and grow our business across the Asia-Pacific Region
- Manage contracts with prospective and existing customers across the region.
- Work with education providers who require software solutions to support online assessments in medical and other areas of education.
- Contribute to tender processes, sales campaigns and promotional activity including arranging and coordinating customer demos.
- Coordinate and support customer handover from sales to delivery teams.
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Work with a small dynamic team based across Australia (Victoria) and New Zealand
- Good salary and benefits, work-life balance and participation in our company profit share scheme
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
Report this job advert
Business Development Manager courses
Want the right skills for the job? Prepare for Business Development Manager roles with an industry-led course.
- Learn in-demand skills from leaders in education
- Browse qualifications that current Business Development Managers have studied
- Try free online courses for beginners