- A great opportunity to join the booming health-tech industry - an exciting role with purpose!
- Would suit a self-starting BDM looking to take on a leadership role
- Join us at the start of the journey - a blank canvas gives you a chance to take ownership and create something you are proud of
- Join a diverse senior team, with a culture of respect and flexibility to let you work however is best for you
At Evrima, we are transforming the clinical trial industry by connecting researchers, clinicians and patients together to accelerate research and safely bring new treatments to patients who need them.
We are a well established, VC-funded scale-up, with international presence and a proven business model. The success of our business to date means we are continuing to scale out our business and software product offerings in a segment which is ripe for digital disruption.
Our existing team are already highly successful and we’re now ready to scale into the broader healthcare ecosystem.
Responsible for the success of our clinical partnerships, you will be defining the strategy, leading the implementation and personally engaging with a range of clinical stakeholders on behalf of the business.
As we are a scale-up, this will be a very diverse role, providing exposure to a range of elements of the business, the industry and the market. You will be taking a 30,000ft view to define our strategy, then using your creativity to find new ways to our target audiences, beginning the conversation with new stakeholders and building relationships and our profile with major industry groups.
- Devise and implement the partnership strategy for Evrima, nationally and internationally
- Lead the team in identifying, nurturing and delivering partnership opportunities in the healthcare ecosystem where there is a place for clinical trials.
- In collaboration with the product team, facilitate pilots and proof of concepts with GP practice networks of Evrima products and active trials
- Develop information and marketing collateral to promote and educate GPs, Practice Managers and Practice Nurses
- Gather insights and collate data trends to help the company provide the maximum benefit to patients, GPs, clinicians and trial sites
- Report to senior leadership on partnership pipeline, budget and quarterly objectives and key results
Our rapid hiring plans for 2022 mean you’ll also be hiring, building and leading a team as we scale nationally and internationally.
It’s not often an opportunity comes along to stamp your mark on a new discipline with a real purpose - to help bring new health treatments to the patients who need them.
- Join the team and company at an exciting time and lead our clinical partnership network development as we disrupt a valuable sector of the booming healthtech industry.
- Take ownership of the domain and stamp your style on it - this is a truly greenfields opportunity with no existing bureaucracy to hold you back.
- Join a senior team with great responsibility and autonomy - the future of this aspect of our business and how our team works is in your hands!
- Our purpose is to help accelerate the delivery of new treatments to the patients who need them - you’ll be part of improving the lives of Australians in a very real way.
- COVID has only reinforced our "work your way" policy - we know our teams are just effective when given the opportunity to work remotely and we are set up for success under this working style.
- This role could be part-time or flexibly arranged for the right candidate.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to understand and segment a market, define a sales and marketing strategy to reach customer segments with compelling offerings.
- Ability to plan and operate delivery of the strategy, showing personal leadership and effectively engaging with stakeholders within the business.
- Sales and/or business development experience of more than 10 years, with team leadership experience of more than 5 years.
- Experience in the healthcare sector, particularly clinical research and primary care.
- Understanding of the primary care industry and an ability to connect with and engage this stakeholder segment by understanding their objections, time constraints and what they value.
- Experience working with a product development team, ability to collect, analyse, formalise and present customer feedback.
Report this job advert
Business Development Manager courses
Want the right skills for the job? Prepare for Business Development Manager roles with an industry-led course.
- Learn in-demand skills from leaders in education
- Browse qualifications that current Business Development Managers have studied
- Try free online courses for beginners