Marketing and Events Co-ordinator (0.6 to 0.8 Part Time)
Udder Delights Australia has been manufacturing artisan handmade cheese in the Adelaide Hills since 1998. Starting out producing artisan goat cheese products, we now specialise in soft white cheeses. The company is entering an exciting new growth phase and is looking for an experienced marketing professional to grow with us.
Your new role.
Reporting to our General Manager Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for the development and execution of all aspects of our marketing activity. You will also plan and execute Udder Delight’s participation at trade shows, expos and industry events
Other responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the planning, implementation and evaluation of all Udder Delights brands and their marketing strategies.
- Creative development of all packaging, POS and social media content
- Contribute towards the new product development process.
- Social media community management and website maintenance as required
- Explore all opportunities to increase Udder Delights brand awareness
- Management of intellectual property
What you’ll need to succeed.
- Previous experience in FMCG marketing or event management.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related discipline.
- Excellent relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to commercialise your marketing initiatives.
- Familiarity with CRM development, Mailchimp and social media management highly desirable.
- It's important you enjoy being hands on and working in a small team where everyone supports each other to succeed.
What you’ll get in return.
- Work with a great team of like-minded people, who make work fun and rewarding.
- Flexible working conditions for the right candidate
- Work for growing business with strong ties to the Adelaide Hills and South Australia.
- Competitive salary and the opportunity to be fully responsible for the marketing function across the business.
Email your application and resume to [email protected]. All applications are treated as confidential.