Collier & Miller is looking for a Yard Person to join its leading Engineering Division.
Established in 1946, Collier & Miller is a growing business, servicing customers right across Australia.
We manufacture a range of agricultural and earthmoving machinery and also design and build specialised machinery to customers’ requirements.
Our engineering workshop offers modern facilities and excellent working conditions.
Working with our experienced team, the successful applicant will contribute to the daily operations of our busy engineering centre.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Forklift Driving
- Customer Deliveries
- Assisting tradesman with machinery assembly
- General workshop labouring work
Personal attributes and skills
The successful applicant will be team oriented and capable with the following attributes:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Mature attitude and self-motivation
- Ability to take direction and work well under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A commitment to delivering a high standard of work
Successful applicants will also need to meet the following requirements:
- Hold a current class C driver’s license
- Hold a current forklift licence
- Be able to lift 16-20kgs
- Be able to use pallet jacks and trolleys and restock shelves
- Be available to work Saturdays and overtime as required
- Pass a pre-employment physical, drug and alcohol test
- Provide evidence of COVID-19 vaccination
This role presents a chance for the right candidate to join a growing business with plenty of opportunity for career progression.
Remuneration is negotiable based on experience and skills.
How to apply
If this role sounds right for you, apply now via the below link.
Please ensure you attach an application letter, a resume and other supporting documentation as part of your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?