Project Development Manager
Full-Time Position (Contract Term Basis)
Southern Cross Farms (SC Farms) provides horticultural management services to private, institutional and corporate investment groups with several production sites across Sunraysia (VIC/NSW), Riverland (SA), Riverina (NSW) and Sunshine Coast (QLD) regions.
Southern Cross farms head office is located in Mildura; however, the position of Project Development Manager will be located at our site in Wamuran, QLD.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Project Development Manager to complete the development of a new farm in Wamuran, QLD.
Reporting to the General Manager, the role will be responsible for construction of infrastructure though the full development life cycle, ensuring the assets under development meet project milestones whilst completing the project effectively.
As Project Development Manager you will be responsible for planning and programming, budget, stakeholder management, contractor management, obtaining approvals, leading a team of employees and overseeing construction delivery and handover.
The role will be offered as a contract term basis for Stage 1 of the development, with sequential stages of the development to also be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Key Role Requirements:
- A demonstrated ability to lead a small team and drive performance
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High level of organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Proven commercial awareness, initiative, and ability to work as part of a team
- Highly motivated individual with excellent reporting and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Strong time management skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Recent industry experience is essential
- Farm Development experience essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in working in a similar role
- Experience in construction of growing tunnels and permeant netting structures essential
- A current Australian Drivers Licence
- Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Test
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please complete online application via SEEK or email a copy of your current resume and a cover letter outlining your recent experience and current availability to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?