Part time Medical Receptionist
- Medical practice Jurien Bay Medical Centre
We are looking for a friendly, energetic and organised receptionists to join our team. Our practice offers a modern working environment, a friendly team atmosphere and patient-focused care model.
Our Centres are:
- Fully Computerised
- Bulk Billing//Mixed Billing
- Medical and Allied health
Duties may include but are not limited too:
- Greeting patients and visitors.
- Answering the telephone and any enquiries.
- Scheduling & Following up appointments.
- Keeping a clean reception & waiting area.
- Processing Medicare Billings and Payments.
- Faxing, scanning, filing, and mailing.
- Monitoring and ordering stationery and office supplies to maintain a working supply at all times.
- Maintaining information confidentiality at all times.
The successful applicant will:
- Be friendly and patient-focused in their approach as the face of the medical centre.
- Medical Reception Experience Desirable
- Be organised.
- Be computer-literate.
- Possess an attention to detail.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to ensure the smooth running of the practice.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Have their own reliable transport.
- Have full working rights in Australia.
- Use of Best Practice Software desirable but not essential.
Click 'Apply Now' to submit your CV & Resume
or email HR@medibizz.com.au
- Which of the following medical practice management software do you have experience with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?