If Craft beer, Cocktails & New York inspired food is your thing, Keep reading…
Floor Staff & Bartending Rockstar's Required
· 5 BOROUGHS ASCOt
· FUN & DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT
· FLAIR FOR SERVICE & ATTENTION TO DETAIL REQUIRED
· CONSISTENT HOURS
What is 5 Boroughs?
The 5 Boroughs ASCOT is designed for Lunch, dinner, drinks & Celebrations. We have 6 beers on tap, outstanding first pour spirits and an amazing cocktail list, giving you the opportunity to position this restaurant as the go to place.
The 5 Boroughs brand has been designed to bring elements of NYC to ASCOT, making this 5 Boroughs your New York local.
The successful applicants would ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in:
· Customer Service & Waiting Tables (Table Service) or Bartending with Cocktail experience
· A flair for service & an outgoing personality
· Attention to detail
· Working with a flexible roster including weekends
-Opening & Closing a busy restaurant or Bar
-Running a team to hit KPI's
Opportunity for Growth?
This is a great opportunity to join this successful hospitality group for those willing to earn it. In return we will provide you with a dynamic work environment, flexible and consistent work hours, great pay and internal staff benefits.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
· How many years’ experience do you have in a similar role?
· When are you available to start?
· What days are you available to work?
· Do you have a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
· Do you have COVID 19 Vax certificate?
If you have an outstanding personality that fits those requirements, please contact us with your resume and cover letter. Only applicants with relevant experience will be considered and responded to.
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of craft beer?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of classic cocktails?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Restaurant Supervisor?