Paringa Estate is a highly acclaimed Boutique Winery & Restaurant located on the Mornington Peninsula – it is a family owned and run business.
This is an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join our professional front of house at Paringa Estate.
For over 30 years Paringa Estate has produced award winning wines. Our adjoining restaurant overlooking the vineyard has received its seventh consecutive chef’s hat in the Age Good Food Guide.
In a region known for fine dining, Paringa is at the pinnacle.
The successful applicant will have an unpretentious attitude, good communication skills, and a willingness to work as part of a team.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Must be able to deliver a warm and friendly service and a welcoming environment, to all customers with a number of customers being locals returning for an exceptional dining experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fine dining environment (Hatted or Michelin)
- Passion for food & wine
- Work closely with the Head Chef, ensuring a good relationship with FOH & BOH
- Have a good knowledge of local and international wines
- Can develop a tight and professional team on the floor
- Manage restaurant bookings
- Experience in using Fedelta POS, an advantage
- Hiring, training staff and performance management
- Supplier ordering, manage stock control
- You will be across all areas of administration including rostering, ordering
- Must be Friendly, motivated, have ability to multi task, have good organisations skills and be able to time manage
- You will be available to work all services Lunch Wednesday to Sunday & Dinner of Friday & Saturday
Successful applicants will be provided with:
- A supportive, passionate team
- Competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a creative and stimulating environment
- A balanced lifestyle in a top tourist destination
This is your opportunity to become an integral member of one of Australia's leading fine dining establishments. If you live on the Mornington Peninsula or interested in a sea change please get in touch today. Short term accommodation available in vineyard cottage if required.
Please highlight your relevant skills, experience and reasons for your application.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for next steps.
- Do you have experience preparing work rosters?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- How many years' experience do you have as a restaurant manager?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?