At EFEX, we are a young and progressive managed technology company offering innovative customer-focused solutions such as hosted Voice & Data connectivity, IT Managed Services, IT security and MPS solutions. With around 250 staff in offices all over Australia, we are constantly growing and continually looking for positive and motivated staff to join our teams.
Right now, we are looking for an experience Print Technician to join our Gladstone team with an immediate start.
This is a great opportunity to work in our fast-growing Australian company. We are dedicated to our customers and exceeding their expectations and therefore, we are looking for staff with excellent can-do attitudes that are keen to learn new skills. In return, we offer a connected and nurturing culture with responsive and needs-based training and the opportunity to grow your career and improve your capabilities.
Your main duties will include:
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of a range of multi-function photocopiers, printers and scanners
- Provision of excellent customer service
- Ensuring service calls and repairs are carried out in a professional and timely manner
Skills and experience:
- Valid driver’s licence
- Experience within the photocopier service and repair industry
- Proven prioritisation and diagnostic skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Basic networking skills
- A solid understanding of print connectivity and ability to diagnose IT-related issues
- Working knowledge of Print Management Applications and Software Solutions will be highly regarded
- Previous experience with Kyocera, Konica Minolta and Fuji Xerox equipment will also be highly regarded
To be successful, you must have permanent work rights within Australia and be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. You may also be required to undertake a successful police check and working with children check.
Our hours are from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.