BARISTA AND FOH ALL ROUNDER
We are a modern deli and takeaway espresso bar in beautiful North Fremantle, offering our loyal customers wholesome, fresh food and delicious takeaway coffee. Our team are customer focused, friendly and enthusiastic.
We are a busy store year round and require a strong FOH team, capable of maintaining the company's high standards in coffee quality and customer experience.
We are currently seeking a Barista and FOH All rounder who is a people person, engaging, and reliable, with experience working with coffee in a fast paced environment. Supervisor positions available also.
This position offers part time or full time hours across the week. We offer consistent, busy work weekdays and on weekends.
Here's what you need:
- Experience working as a barista, setting up, monitoring coffee production throughout the day, cleaning the machine, and solid coffee knowledge - EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
- Amazing customer service skills and have a helpful service approach
- Experience working with POS system, cash handling, and re-stocking of general retail supplies.
- A confident, happy, positive nature. We are customer focused and making sure our customers feel the love is a must.
- Ability to work quickly and calmly, under pressure with a can do attitude.
- Good understanding of food health and safety requirements. This is critical in our takeaway food business.
- Availability to work 30-38 hours per week. This position has early starts at 6am and closing shifts finish at 5.30pm.
- We're looking for someone with great attention to detail, honest and reliable; and a helpful positive approach..
IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a barista?