Music for Canberra is a non-profit organisation with a community focus which supports and encourages people of any age, any ability and any background to take up singing or learn an instrument and experience the benefits music can offer.
Collaboratively develop and manage new and existing Music for Canberra programs to enrich the lives of Canberrans through music.
Identify and engage with community stakeholders (such as schools and their pupils) who would benefit from participating in the music tuition, orchestras, ensembles and other programs we deliver to drive and sustain enrolments.
Manage projects supporting the delivery of Music for Canberra’s strategic objectives, including sourcing and maintaining appropriate project management software to ensure all aspects of our programs are tracked and measured.
- Research, implement and oversee a project management system for the delivery of all our music tuition, orchestras, ensembles, and other programs.
- Actively identify and connect with stakeholders in the community to drive awareness and build enrolment in all our programs.
- Assist in developing new programs to support the delivery of Music for Canberra’s strategic objectives.
- Act as an effective conduit between the conductors and tutors and the CEO by proactively addressing opportunities and concerns and producing monthly reporting.
- Contribute new and innovative suggestions to expand our impact in Canberra by identifying new music opportunities and increasing brand exposure.
- Manage the financial responsibilities of the programs and activities, including organising concerts and lessons and purchasing and borrowing music in consultation with the CEO.
Free parking is offered to all employees at our Ainslie offices.
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?