CWP Renewables (CWPR) is driven by the belief that renewable energy makes our world cleaner and healthier. From development to construction to operations, we create projects that benefit communities for decades. As an emerging leader in utility scale renewable generation (including storage), CWPR welcomes and supports a diverse group of innovative thinkers from all backgrounds. CWPR has corporate offices in Sydney (Eora Nation), Canberra (Ngunnawal Nation) and Newcastle (Awabakal Nation). CWP Renewables is proud of the recent completion of our Reflect Level RAP.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated candidate with a high regard for quality standards and a passion for supporting the transition to a clean energy future.
- Assist in the development and ongoing management of the CWPR integrated management system frameworks, procedures, templates and tools.
- Stakeholder engagement throughout each CWPR office to drive compliance to the CWPR QMS.
- Coordinate Project report production.
- Ensure audit registers and NCR actions are being managed and reported accurately.
- Provide input to several dashboards and Board reporting.
- Assist with compilation of RAC reports.
- Facilitate desktop audits of management system processes at CWPR offices.
- Participate in on-site Quality, Environment, and Safety audits.
- Assist in the quality management of IMS documentation process.
- Contribute to risk, issues and quality management meetings and workshops.
You will have:
- A minimum of two years project experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration, Project Management or similar.
- Internal Auditor Training (ISO 19011:2018) – Management System Auditing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including liaison and negotiation skills.
- High-level organisation skills including well-developed priority-setting skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy and strong competence with the Microsoft 365 suite of software.
- Driver’s licence.
What’s on Offer
In addition to a competitive remuneration package combined with attractive benefits, employees have the opportunity to access training and career development, and workplace flexibility. CWP Renewables also recognises the importance of diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. Visit www.cwprenewables.com to learn more about us.
Please click on the "Apply" button above. Applications close on Friday 26 August 2022. Submit your updated resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to be considered for the role. Please monitor your email regarding communication on progress of your application. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Appointment to this position will be subject to reference checks, a National Police Check and other applicable background screening if required.
CWP Renewables has existing relationships with recruiters. No cold calling from recruiters please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Quality Officer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?