Hames Sharley is seeking talented Interior Designers looking for an exciting opportunity to work across many sectors and grow professionally at one of Australia’s largest multi-disciplinary practices.
Expressions of interest are sought from talented all-rounders as well as those with a particular interest in front end concept or specialist documentation.
As the ideal candidate, you will
- Be inquisitive and courageous in seeking to understand each client and collaboratively develop project-specific conceptual narratives
- Maintain a design focus with the tenacity and rigour to see concepts through detail and on to site
- Be adaptable to manage a shifting project workload
- Have excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Have an ability to work independently with clients and consultants
- Possess strong Revit skills, including 3D presentation overlay / flythrough software (such as Enscape) and the ability to efficiently document. Equally, have a hands-on approach to sketching and physical model making to rapidly test and communicate ideas effectively
- Have active experience using the full Adobe suite
Hames Sharley is an award winning national multidisciplinary design practice, delivering services across a wide range of portfolios, including Health, Commercial, Retail, Workplace, Education, Defence, Residential, Sport, Transport and Urban Development.
Employees at Hames Sharley are passionate, motivated and talented individuals driven by the desire to be challenged, creative and involved. We work together as a supportive and cohesive team that shares ideas and provides avenues for those with the appetite to take on new responsibilities and become leaders in their field.
A salary package commensurate with talent and experience will be offered.
For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.hamessharley.com.au
Please submit a cover letter, CV and current portfolio with your application.