- Permanent, full-time role, immediate start
- Major client
- Australian citizenship is a mandatory requirement
Brisbane / Canberra
ICEMEDIA, Australia's premier digital services agency, designs and develops digital solutions for leading Government and corporate organisations. Our business is growing fast. To support continued future growth, we are looking for a skilled and experienced Business Analyst to join our team.
The successful candidate will be vital in the delivery of a combination of project and operational activities. The person we are after will be able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate with various departments across the client’s business to formulate system requirements, develop system plans and documentation, review and evaluate existing systems, and recommend design and system changes to meet business needs
About the role
You will be working in a small team embedded in a national government department. You will be working with multiple clients, gathering requirements, creating specifications from requirements gathered (including wireframes). Good communication skills are required, both written and verbal as you will need to document and present your findings. The position will also require you to take part in client workshops and testing. There will be occasional travel to Canberra/Brisbane.
- Manage business stakeholders and develop strong relationships
- Analyse problems, identify priorities, and provide sound solutions and feedback
- Review incoming enhancements in regard to their feasibility, estimated work content and urgency. Analyse, design, specify, implement and monitor the necessary tasks to provide outcomes
- Delivery of high standard business requirements including keeping documentation current
- Provide support and work closely with application developers to get an outcome that fully meets the customer’s needs
- Integration Testing planning and execution
- Undertake project work as required by business owners and IT management
- Create functional and non-functional specifications and wireframe documentation
- Develop “as is” and “to be” business processes and workflows
- Support an agile team to support the development of websites and applications
- Validate the implementation of functional requirements within the delivery pipeline
- Support and showcase project outcome to the client and provide user guide documentation
To be successful you will have:
- High order written and verbal communication skills
- A team focused and driven personality
- Demonstrated advanced problem-solving ability
- Persistence and determination to get to get the right outcome
- Strong customer focus, service ethic and commitment to excellence
- Demonstrated high-level problem-solving skills and a sense of urgency when investigating incidents and problems; and
- The desire to think, innovate and work beyond the role
- Experience supporting numerous projects simultaneously
- Previous agile / multi-disciplinary team management experience
- Remain calm under pressure with excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to adapt to and control changing needs of clients
To apply for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain Baseline Clearance.
Does this sound like you? Then you may just be the person we are looking for.
Note: No recruitment agency responses please.
INSPIRE | COMMUNICATE | ENGAGE
Report this job advert
Business Analyst courses
Want the right skills for the job? Prepare for Business Analyst roles with an industry-led course.
- Bootcamps that teach you in-demand skills
- Qualifications that current Business Analysts have studied
- Free online courses for beginners