- Brisbane-based (preferred)
- Full time
- Permanent role
ICEMEDIA is a leading Australian digital services agency, specialising in research, design, and development of web and mobile applications and enterprise software. From strategy to creative to technical development we provide services for major Australian companies and government organisations at all levels.
About the role
ICEMEDIA is seeking an experienced .NET Software Developer, ideally with a background including agency or corporate environments.
You will be responsible for writing high quality code independently or as part of a team. As a part of this role, you will need to understand and implement requirements and problem solve.
You may be involved in developing large applications, websites, intranets or mobile apps.
In the day-to-day environment, you will be working with a project manager, software engineers, front-end developers, user experience designers and testers. You may need to speak directly with clients.
At ICEMEDIA we highly value a positive attitude. You don't need to be an expert in everything, but you will need a willingness to learn new technologies as needed.
The successful applicant will have the following skills in and experience with:
- ASP.NET (C#)
- Entity Framework and LINQ
Experience with the following points will be an advantage:
- Mobile App Development (e.g. React Native, iOS, Android)
- Cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc)
- Content Management Systems (e.g. Sitecore, Kentico, etc)
- XML / JSON
The benefits of working with ICEMEDIA
- We offer permanent roles and a stable work environment
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- We value opinions – if you have a better way of doing something, we're happy to try it
- We offer flexible work hours and a good work life balance
- We work on major & varied projects – Integrated systems, Web sites, Mobile apps, Intranets
- You will gain exposure to various technologies
- You can let us know your areas of interest and we will try to match you to those projects
- A great co-working team of supportive, creative and intelligent individuals ready and willing to help each other out
- The team is professional, but the work environment is casual, allowing for good communication and collaboration
ICEMEDIA is part of the NCS Group of companies, with over 2,000 consultants in Australia and over 12,000 consultants worldwide.
To apply for this role applicants will need to be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. Having a current baseline security clearance will be highly advantageous for your application.
Visit our website www.icemedia.com.au for more company information.
Note: No recruitment agency responses please.
INSPIRE | COMMUNICATE | ENGAGE