Transport Industries Skills Centre Inc. (TISC) is a not-for-profit, Registered Training Organisation RTO 0201 and is located at the Sutton Road Training Centre in Majura, ACT.
TISC strives to promote, develop and provide driver education systems and programs to service a skilled and flexible workforce in the ACT and South East Region of NSW. TISC provides accredited training in the transport and distribution industries. Delivery of our programs is innovative, contemporary and responsive to the needs of our clients and the industry’s we serve. Our accredited training is delivered to the highest national standards as regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
We are seeking a forklift trainer and assessor on a casual basis for weekends only.
- A current High Risk Work licence in the LF class.
- Relevant, verifiable industry experience using a forklift.
- A demonstrated commitment to professional development in accordance with the Standards for RTO's 2015.
- A student and industry focused approach.
- Excellent ethics.
- Attention to detail for quality assurance in all relevant documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or TAE40110 inclusive of TAELLN411 and TAEASS502) or the ability to obtain.
- Previous training experience.
Transport Industries Skills Centre Inc. offers employees opportunities to gain additional Transport and Logistics qualifications.
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Assessor?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?