About the role
This is a customer service and retail sales role with an absolute fashion focus. We are looking for a friendly, motivated person with excellent customer care and sales skills.
Work as part of dedicated team delivering world class service
Offering solutions to meet customer needs and suggesting the best available products and services to exceed their expectations.
Be supported by an entire network of passionate professionals all working to the same of goal of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Working within our Sydney network at our Bondi store you will join a caring and dedicated close knit team. This position will be offered as casual position.
You are active in your approach, passionate about your service delivery and driven to achieve great results. Maybe you are studying optometry and you can demonstrate:
- Previous experience, interest or studying in optics (ideal)
- Passion for up to date trends and flair for fashion
- Willingness to assist customers with appropriate frame selection - making lens recommendations
- Pride in product and store by maintaining our high standards promoting our professional image
- Ability to work towards achieving store sales target with promoting campaigns and special offers
About the Benefits
- Quarterly bonus incentives, corporate uniform offering, generous product discount
- Discounts on Bupa General and Health Insurance
- Work with designer brands like PRADA, RAY-BANS, GUCCI, TIFFANY & CO and many others!
- Further development available e.g. Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing
Interested? Apply online or to find out more contact Sophie Gray on 0422 818 160 or email Sophie.Gray@bupa.com.au
‘Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.
Time Type:Full time