Financial Managers & Controllers Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat people2people
High achieving team in a business with a strong balance sheet & growth pipeline. $125-130K + super + leave/cash benefits. Property exp preferred.
- $125-135,000 + super
- Parramatta CBD
- Business Planning/Reporting Focus!
This is a featured jobat Anything HR
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to work onsite for one of our global clients based in North Sydney.
- Full Time Position
- Global Organisation
- North Sydney Location
Listed twenty four minutes agoat HPR Consulting
Great opportunity for a hands-on value add Financial Controller. Manage a small team and help to rapidly grow this PE-backed bus
- Broad Hands-on Role, Growing Tech Business
- North Sydney
- Circa $150,000 plus Super
Listed one day agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Working as the CFO for the District Nurses based in Moonah reporting directly into the CEO.
- On Site Parking
- Attractive Salary + Packaging
- Broad Role
Listed one day agoat Robert WaltersKey leadership role with an international group, leading all financial and commercial outcomes. Reporting to CEO and Board level. Listed three days agoat C3Talent
Well established successful manufacturing business looking for a savvy Financial Controller to support future growth in overseas locations.
- Financial Controller - hands on role with close knit team based Yatala
- Successful, growing privately owned business with overseas operations
- $125,000 - $130,000 + super
Listed three days agoat people2peopleSupport the CEO and operations teams in all areas of finance to drive profitability. Listed two hours agoat Bass Coast Shire Council
We are looking for a Manager to support the CFO with the leadership and development of the staff in the Division.
- New Position
- 5 year contract
- Lead a team and partner with departments across the organisation
Listed one day agoat Reo Group
Operational and customer focused Finance Manager required for an exciting market leading Hospitality group. Great benefits and opportunities provided.
- Exciting Hospitality group that is led by an innovative and customer focused CEO
- Salary: $125K + Super + Benefits + Car space
- Be mentored by a nurturing CFO and lead the finance team for the group
Listed nine hours agoat Lead RecruitmentFinance Manager | Part time | Required for a small but growing energy company based in the city. Excellent leadership and lots of career opportunities Listed four days agoat BAE Systems
Bring your impressive financial knowledge to this key role
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Bring your impressive financial knowledge to this key role
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation and interesting work within a strong team culture
Listed four days agoat Sharp & Carter Finance and Accounting
Join a global communications group that transforms brands, businesses and communities across the globe.
- Start immediately
- Drive financial control strategy
- Contract role starting immediately - potential to convert to permanent
Listed one day agoat 2xm Finance2XM Finance is currently recruiting for a CFO to join a well established and highly successful organisation based in the South West. Listed seven hours agoat BLACKROC
Transform the finance function, managing a small effective finance team, further facilitating aggressive franchise expansion plans.
- The variety of a dynamic workplace where each day brings fresh challenges
- A company that recognises excellence and rewards initiative and innovation.
- Transformational & Strategic Role in a high growth business
Listed two days agoat Perigon Group Pty Limited
Large global investment group seeking technically gifted FM to join high growth subsidiary. Broad all encompassing role. Work under excellent mentor
- Unique opportunity to work in start-up of large global business
- Up to $155k plus super plus 15-20% bonus
- Ideal step up for Senior Acc or FM who doesn't need require management
Listed one day agoat Robert Walters
Be the 'go to' for any financial control matters across this Apparel brand with a Global customer base. Retail experience essential.
- Be part of the executive leadership team | 6 direct reports
- Privately owned retailer | City fringe location
- Ability to drive & improve processes
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserOpportunity to join a forward looking organisation in a leadership role where you'll contribute strategically, technically, and culturally. Listed twenty two hours agoat Australian Way Pty LtdLeading Australian and New Zealand Airport Retailer looking for an experienced finance professional to lead the Finance Team. Listed two days agoat Peopleconnexion Recruitment
If you have an analytical mindset and are ready to accelerate your finance career heading into 2020, this may be the position for you.
- Lae based position
- Competitive remuneration + expat benefits
- Influential role with a global organisation on the move
Listed four days agoat iPlace Recruitment Pty Ltd
Brilliant opportunity to take on a 12-month contract based in The Hills District. One of the nicest teams you will encounter.
- HILLS DISTRICT LOCATION
- 12 MONTH MAT LEAVE CONTRACT
- CLOSE TO METRO TRAIN LINE
Listed two days agoat Frontier Networks Pty Ltd
Frontier Networks is seeking to appoint an inspiring, strategic and suitably experienced Finance Manager who thrives in a diverse and rewarding role.
- Varied and progressive environment
- Work with an employer that genuinely appreciates their staff
- Make the role your own
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education