Administration & Office Support Jobs in Cairns & Far North QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Norwest Consolidated
Norwest Consolidated an earthmoving business based in Normanton, requires an administration person with previous experience in this position
- High degree of organisation and prioritisation
- Ability to work within a small team and individually
- DIDO position in NORMANTON QLD, for Immediate Start
Listed one day agoat Hays Office Support
Temporary full time position available with potential to extend.
- CBD location
- State government
- 3 month position
Listed two days agoat Cancer Council QueenslandFantastic part-time role working for a leading Not For Profit. An opportunity to work with a team that is making a difference everyday Listed twelve hours agoat Good to Great Schools Australia Limited
We are seeking experienced project leads who will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of exciting innovative projects
- Contribute to a not-for-profit organisation that supports Australian school
- Professional development
- Various salary-sacrificing options (up to FBT threshold of $15,899.94 p/a)
Listed six days agoat Signature StaffOur client is a local business who is part of a national brand, providing electrical services to the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors. T... Listed thirteen days agoat Hays Office Support
12 month entry level Administration Officer position available in a remote community of Far North QLD.
- Local government
- Remote island community
- Salary up to $25 p/h + super
Listed ten days agoat legal eaglesExperienced Legal Receptionist required to assist a highly-regarded national specialist law firm for a 3 week temporary period. Listed thirteen days agoat IPA
The Client Service Officer acts as the critical link between our Financial Advisers and clients.
- Join a leading financial planning practice
- Proud of its family culture and long serving employees
- Achieve work-life balance with a firm that values give and take
Listed twenty nine days agoat DFP RecruitmentWe are seeking a Front of House Officer to join the team within a Federal Government Agency based in Cairns. Listed twenty four days agoat CBC Staff Selection
We are currently looking for Administration Professionals that are highly experienced, flexible, dynamic and ready to take on any challenge.
- Proven administration experience of at least 3 years
- High Level typing and data entry is a must
- You're available for an IMMEDIATE start
Listed twenty eight days agoat Hudson
Large and high profile government department - Attractive Hourly Rate - 8 Month contract with potential for extension
- Large and High Profile Government Department
- Attractive hourly rate
- Friendly Envirnoment
Listed twenty nine days agoat Elite Executive Pty Ltd
Local supplier to the building and trade sector is urgently looking for star bookkeeper and administrator. Must have advanced MYOB knowledge.
- Great Career Opportunity
- Generous Salary Package
- Great Variety of Responsibilities
Listed nine days agoat Private AdvertiserA full time position is available for an Office Administrator for a building firm. Listed seven hours agoat Signature StaffOur client is an award-winning Cairns based tiling & waterproofing firm which has been operating in FNQ for over 20yrs. With a team of over 10 empl... Listed three days agoat CBC Staff Selection
CBC Staff Selection are currently recruiting high level Personal & Executive Assistants for commercial & government organisations
- Exciting Opportunities
- Government and Private Sectors
- Attractive Salaries on Offer
Listed three days agoat Human Resource Dynamics Pty LtdTotal Management and Training is seeking a motivated and reliable Business Support Officer to join their high-performing team on a full-time basis. Listed thirteen days agoat G. James Glass and AluminiumEntry level administration role with a family owned company with an average tenure of 13 years. Immediate start, great team! Listed six days agoat Hawker Pacific
Hawker Pacific are experiencing an exciting period of growth, we need talented and committed people to join us on our journey of continued success!
- Relocation available from outside of Cairns, Queensland
- Exciting Opportunity within the Aviation Industry
- Newly Expanded Hangar Facility
Listed seven days agoat Turners Home AppliancesFull time office-clerk role in family owned electrical retails business. Duties include accounts Receivable and Payable and Telephone reception. Listed nine days agoat Safe Places for Children
Join a great team in a rewarding role: Our team at Safe Places supports young people at risk in transitional accommodation.
- Growing Organisation
- Strong Supportive and Committed Team
- Exciting Benefits and Opportunities for Professional Development
Listed one day agoat Terrain NRMSeeking a highly-skilled, motivated individual to join our dynamic, experienced team to deliver outstanding corporate support services.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education