Administration & Office Support Jobs in Kilmore VIC 3764Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat BallaratOSM Pty Ltd
Representing BallaratOSM as the first contact for patients, receiving them with a friendly, professional demeanour, attending to their needs.
- Newly refurbished professional rooms
- You will be the face of the business
- Part of a highly qualified team
This is a featured jobat Greg Reiffel Consulting
Due to unprecedented growth my client is looking for an experienced office supervisor to build a professional administration from the ground up.
- Bendigo location (opp Marketplace & close to station).
- New position: Own it!
- Modern, friendly office.
Listed five days agoat The Kilmore International School
The Administration Officer, Reception is the first point of contact for the School. A friendly and helpful is demeanor is vital to this role.
- Country location
- Small but committed team
- Multi-purpose role
Listed nine days agoat Hume Anglican Grammar
Passionate, committed - highly able administrator is sought to join our team in a supportive and professional environment within our growing school.
- Northern suburbs multi campus independent school based in Mickleham
- Permanent opportunity supporting the Primary School Leadership team
- Diverse and varied role, part-time working term weeks
Listed six days agoat Australian SPF Services Pty LtdOffice Administrator to work flexible Part-time up to 30hrs per week. Rural area, one of a kind business. Listed two days agoat John HollandWe are recruiting for a Receptionist/Office Administrator to join this iconic Melbourne project. Listed four days agoat Veritas RecruitmentImmediate start for an Executive Assistant to assist this reputable and well-known brand in the North Listed four days agoat Downer EDI Services Pty LtdExcellent opportunity available for an experienced Finance Administrator to support our manufacturing business Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are an ASX listed corporation in the retail automotive sector. We have an opportunity for a trainee to join our team at our Epping dealership Listed three days agoat MEGT
Earn while you learn. Gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business & receive invaluable industry experience working for a Local Government!
- A full-time job - 12 month contract!
- One-on-one on the job training, mentoring and support!
- Weekly pay!
Listed six days agoat Workskil Australia Incorporated
An exciting full time opportunity has become available to be the face of our site in Broadmeadows!
- Join a leading National Employment Services Provider
- Support a team of professionals and be the face of Workskil Broadmeadows
- Great Benefits - Paid Day Off a Month, Salary Packaging and Loyalty Leave
Listed seventeen days agoat CivilworX Constructions Pty LtdWe are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated applicant for the position of accounts assistant within our team Listed twenty days agoat Private Advertiser
Working within our Customer Service team, the Data Entry Clerk will process information on our CRM and monitor cases for our major Customers
- Work close to home
- Immediate Start
- Work within a supportive friendly team
Listed thirteen days agoat AC Laser CuttingCasual position performing general Administration & Reception duties such as; answering phones, invoicing, emails & processing credit card payments. Listed five days agoat APA Group
Exciting opportunity available for two Connections Program Coordinators to join our team in Kidman Park, SA and Thomastown, VIC on a full time basis.
- Permanent Full Time
- ASX Top 50 Leading Energy Infrastructure Company
- Kidman Park, SA and Thomastown, VIC
Listed seventeen days agoat Bulla ParkWe are looking for a Listed twenty four days agoat Mica LightingWe are looking for a CSR to join our office. You will be responsible for liaising with customers, processing sales, and problem solving. Listed twenty five days agoat Private AdvertiserONLINE AUTO PARTS ADMIN / CUSTOMER SERVICE Listed twenty seven days agoat Ignite
This position requires well developed ICT skills, good analytical skills and an ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- APS3 level $36.27 per hour + super
- 12 month full time contract role
- Broadmeadows OR Preston location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education