Office Management Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
An exciting role for a Admin to join a growing Construction business on a Full time or Part time Position in the western suburbs.
- Great Team Environment
- Parking onsite
- Fast paced operation
This is a featured jobat etouches
Our North Sydney, Australia office is seeking a part-time Office Manager (approx. 4 days/week – flexible)
- Award-winning event management software ranked in the top 3 globally
- Fun, collaborative and innovative culture with excellent growth opportunities
- Rapidly growing global company with offices in AUS, US, UK, UAE, Belgium
Listed forty eight minutes agoat Torrens Health Pty LtdWe are seeking a skilled admin professional with finance, IT problem solving, customer service and leadership skills. Listed two hours agoat WorkPac Group
WorkPac's Hunter Vallety team is searching for an experienced administrator to join us in Singleton and run the administration side of our business.
- Lead the administration side of our Hunter Valley team
- Busy and varied administration role
- Reputable and well established National Recruitment Agency
Listed three hours agoat Adecco
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Engagement Support Lead to assist the management with team engagement and administration duties.
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Global Health organisation
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive work culture and environment
Listed three hours agoat Page Personnel Office SupportIn this role you will be tasked with as variety of office support roles, providing all round assistance to an intimate and thriving team. Listed five hours agoat Johnson Recruitment
Bring your skills and passion for broad administration to this boutique team of tech specialists who need to have a go-to person to run the office.
- Broad Admin responsibilities with growth into operations
- City fringe base - North
- Start for Jan 2019, new role to make your mark!
Listed one day agoat To The MilPart Time Administration/Office Manager required for a construction company in Randwick/Waverley. Listed one day agoat Harvey NormanAre you enthusiastic and a will to learn with a "can do" attitude?
Do you have a passion for providing exceptional customer service? Listed one day agoat Red Dirt Melons AustraliaRed dirt melons are currently seeking an office manager to undertake all general administrative tasks. Listed one day agoat St Ives Retirement Living
St Ives Retirement Living are seeking an experienced Village Administrator for its Centro Village in Jolimont.
- Established village with over 300 residents
- Growth and development opportunity
- Part-time position – 22.5 hours per week.
Listed one day agoat Brotherhood of St LaurenceThis is a f/t, position working 38 hours p/w. Salary will be in the range of $58,839.94 to $63,073.33 p/a, based on skills and experience. Listed two days agoat Bowman Recruitment SpecialistsWorking Mon-Friday 5 hours per day, this role is perfect for a true Allrounder who can turn their hand to Admin, Customer Service and support Accounts Listed twenty three hours agoat Club MedGive a fair and reliable value of the business through accounting and guarantee the P&L reliability & optimization. Listed one day agoat Hartford Partners
A dynamic and innovative accountancy firm looking for a well rounded, experienced and enthusiastic office administrator.
- Full time accountancy administration position
- $55k-$65k + super negotiable depending on experience
- Flexible hours/working conditions for suitable candidate
Listed four hours agoat The University of SydneyOpportunity to provide strategic advice and operational support to the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserThe office coordinator is responsible to provide support to our Group of companies and to oversee facilities management across our fast paced business Listed two days agoat MACRO Recruitment
Highly organised Office Coordinator required for an Electrical Services company. Scheduling jobs, managing enquiries and mentoring junior staff
- Stable employer established for over 20 years
- Opportunity to manage and lead the office.
- Relaxed & friendly company culture
Listed five days agoat City Holdings (Aus) Pty LtdPermanent Part-time, Finance Assistant, Mulgrave, 19 hours per week, flexible work days, job variety, excellent culture, brand new modern offices. Listed two days agoat Hunter Springwater
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated, experienced Office Manager to develop the office system and processes of the business.
- Experienced Office Manager / Supervisor - Managing of Staff - Time Management
- Experience MYOB EXO - Computer Skills - Data Entry - Budget Control - Payroll
- Experience Debtors - Reconcile Accounts - Accounts Payable - Accounts Receivable
Receive new jobs for this search by email