PA, EA & Secretarial Jobs in All Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Silver Raven Pty Ltd
Currently we are seeking an organised and engaging Administrative Assistant who loves to be challenged by a wide variety of administrative tasks.
- Opportunity to develop new skills
- Be part of a fast paced environment where you learn new things everyday
- Be part of a vibrant company culture
This is a featured jobat ING
Support 3 senior managers of the Retail Leadership team and their respective direct reports and boost your career!
- Support 3 Retail Banking Leaders
- Innovative and flexible environment
- We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive
Listed two hours agoat Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd
Join one of the largest global insurers
- Personal Assistant to support innovative IT / Engineering Group
- Enjoy a high-trust culture that empowers you to use your skills & abilities
- You’ll feel empowered to make decisions & take the initiative
Listed six days agoat Ambition
Join Watermark, a leading executive search firm and provide administrative support to a team of three Partners.
- Join a market leader in executive search
- Support a highly experienced team
- Develop your event administration skills
Listed one day agoat Launch Recruitment Pty Ltd
You are a experienced EA, confident and well presented who is available
- 6 week holiday cover
- Must be available to start Monday 30th December for a handover
- Work within financial services
Listed six days agoat Great Big EventsGBE Sydney is looking for a vibrant Administrative Coordinator with a passion for Sport, Events and Creativity to join the team. Listed four days agoat Lotus People
We are looking for candidates with experience in the creative/media industry for upcoming permanent assignments! Further your skills!
- Start the New Year with a New Role within an amazing business
- Amazing permanent positions within the Creative space!
- Dynamic and flexible cultures offering endless perks and benefits
Listed five days agoat Four Seasons Hotel SydneyFour Seasons Hotel Sydney have a great opportunity available to join our team as Executive Assistant to the Regional Vice President & General Manager Listed twenty three hours agoat Metier Recruitment
Highly involved full-time Nanny role in a beautiful Eastern Suburbs private residence supporting a high-profile business leader & their lovely family
- Fast-paced Private Nanny/Personal PA role with a high-profile Sydney employer
- Hands-on role managing activities, school & fun for brilliant school-aged kids
- Must have 5+ years of Private/Family PA/Nanny experience, car & valid WWC check
Listed seven hours agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
This is a really unique and exciting opportunity for a degree educated Private PA who has experience in both private and corporate environments.
- Private PA - Family Office
- Live in role
- Inspiring UHNWI
Listed one day agoat Beaumont PeopleExperienced EA required for Fantastic permanent job opportunity the Sydney CBD. Salary up to $110K+Super. Collaborative Culture with Flexible Working Listed twenty three hours agoat Seven Network (Operations) LimitedA new and exciting opportunity has opened for a maternity leave cover for 12 months’ as an Executive Assistant. Listed one day agoat Penguin Random House
This is a diverse role with responsibility for supporting the CEO and the broader business as well as managing the North Sydney office.
- Play an integral role in the day to day activities of the company
- Varied role in a great team
- Beautiful office space in North Sydney
Listed six days agoat GPT Group
Rare opportunity for a experienced EA to support the CEO and Managing Director for the GPT Group. Enjoy premium offices in Sydney's Martin Place.
- Diary and email management | Meeting preparation | Minutes | C-Suite
- Genuine workplace culture | Collaborative environment | Employer of Choice 2018
- Great staff events | Learning and development opportunities
Listed one day agoat Randstad - Business Support
A renowned ASX listed FMCG company is seeking an experienced EA to support their highly regarded CEO.
- EA to CEO of a renowned FMCG company
- Located in Macquarie Park - parking available onsite
- Flexible work hours - choose what works best for you
Listed four days agoat qube.recruit.consultOne of Aust's leading media orgs - a world renowned household name offers a fast paced & challenging role for an EA at the top of their game Listed four days agoat GOW RecruitmentExciting opportunity to join tech start up - role is starting in January.
Fabulous CBD offices/fast growing dynamic environment. Listed three hours agoat Eva Wilson Consulting Pty Ltd12 month contract supporting the CEO & Exec team for a well known financial services business. Great company culture. Late Jan early Feb start. Listed seven days agoat Robert WaltersFantastic opportunity for a proactive Executive Assistant to join a global consulting firm with amazing perks and social culture! Listed sixteen hours agoat WorleyExecutive Team Assistant - Corporate | Permanent role in North Sydney | Support for Corporate, Executive Group Director-level | Staff position Listed five hours agoat Hays Office Support
A top international banking group is looking for an Executive Assistant to CEO
- Executive Assistant to CEO
- Reputable International Banking Group
- Up to 95K + Super
Listed one day agoat Assistant Sydney | We Only Do Office Support
Support a phenomenal leader and join a highly regarded brand in the finance space. This role has strong temp to perm potential for the right person!
- Take your EA career to the next step supporting a global head of department
- January start with a long term temp to perm potential in 2020
- Incredibly fast-paced, agile environment with exposure to senior stakeholders
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education