Graduate Records Management & Document Control Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat RMG
Responsible for maintaining the overall price integrity and data maintenance for a rapidly growing independent group of supermarkets.
- Metro based position
- Rapidly growing company
- Family oriented-community minded environment
This is a featured jobat LEDified
An exciting opportunity for a Compliance Officer to join our high performing team in Melbourne.
- Coordinate Compliance Administration and Document Management
- Showcase the difference you can really make
- Learn about Auditing disciplines and processes
Listed three days agoat people2peopleA leading Australian law firm are seeking a Records Officer to join their team. Listed thirteen minutes agoat Ignite
A level of initiative and the ability to work autonomously is required in this position.
- Paper to electronic records transition project
- 12 months with possible extension
- 2 positions available
Listed four days agoat Hays Office Support
Exciting Records Officer position with a Top Tier Legal Firm l Melb l CBD l Immediate Start
- Exciting Records Officer role - Be the go to person for a large office
- Immediate start, working in a stunning office
- Great culture and opportunity to work in a top tier firm
Listed six days agoat Davidson Corporate
We are seeking records officer to start June 2019. MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE!
- Melbourne Based
- Full time contract opportunity
- Federal Government
Listed three hours agoat Robert WaltersThis reputable organisation is currently seeking a motivated Document Controller/Records Manager to join their team on a 6 month contractual basis. Listed four days agoat Wagga Wagga City Council
Bring your administration experience, time management skills and attention to detail to this great team in a fast paced environment!
- Great team
- Fast paced environment
- Opportunity to utilise your previous administration experience
Listed four days agoat Design & Build
Immediate start Document Controller role to support one of the most iconic projects in years!
- North Sydney- Immediate start
- Ongoing contract role
- Supporting an iconic NSW project
Listed four days agoat MacKillop Family ServicesThis is a great flexible working opportunity for someone with strong admin skills or previous Fleet experience. Generous salary packaging options. Listed two hours agoat Serco Asia PacificSerco is an extraordinary company, providing support to members of the community accessing a wide range of Government services from health and... Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserPermanent part time opportunity with a fantastic Electrical Contractor - Simpro experience is essential Listed four days agoat Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
Provide local on-the-ground support of facilities and records management in this exciting new role based in Canberra.
- Provide local on-the-ground support of facilities and records management
- Dynamic and supportive team with development opportunities
- Protecting the public – what a great reason to come to work!
Listed four days agoat NEPEAN
PROK Conveyor Components has an excellent opportunity for a Quality Document Control Specialist to join our successful team on a long-term contract.
- Australia's largest privately-owned business
- 12 month Fixed-term Contract
Listed six days agoat Harrison McMillan
Opportunity for an experienced Doc Controller in a thriving & innovative Executive Architectural firm working across multiple large-scale projects
- Experienced Doc Controller to join a leading Executive Architectural practice
- Full time permanent opportunity based within Sydney CBD
- Seeking a Document Controller experienced in Aconex
Listed three days agoat yourtown
Provide specialist advice and process guidance to ensure practices are in line with statutory requirements and best practice.
- Technical and Strategic Management of eDRMS
- Help create brighter futures for young people
- Values Based Not for Profit Organisation
Listed six days agoat Converga
CSTM focuses on the efficient management of both physical and electronic records in accordance w/ set service standards and contractual requirements.
- Perth location
- 1 Casual role available
- Great career opportunity
Listed three hours agoat Page Personnel Office SupportImmediate start for a records and archiving administration role in a warehouse environment. Listed five days agoat Australian Secret Intelligence Service
Contribute to the delivery of effective records and information management, policies and procedures for ASIS.
- Canberra based role
- An exciting opportunity to work in the Intelligence community
- $85,602 - $92,226 (plus 15.4% superannuation)
Listed eleven days agoat Davidson CorporateWe are seeking records officer to start June 2019. MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE! Listed four days agoat CTC Chris Tan Consulting
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Document Controller for a leading and dynamic organisation
- Exciting Project
- Immediate Start
- CBD Location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers