Contract/Temp Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Worimi Local Aboriginal Land Council
Responsible for development, implementation and management of permanent and temporary exhibition spaces and facilitating events
- Create, develop and coordinate artistic & historic temporary & perm exhibitions
- Develop work objectives, policies, projects and special initiatives
- Develop, store, document and preserve cultural collections
This is a featured jobat Urban Angles
We are seeking a Freelance Video Editor to join our dedicated team of professionals.
- Creative & innovative environment working on a diverse range of projects.
- Rapidly growing studio close to public transport and all Prahran has to offer.
- Supportive and sociable working environment.
Listed one day agoat WALTERS MACRIWe're looking for a bright and organised Studio Production Assistant to join our busy team in Redfern to coordinate our creative team and clients. Listed five days agoat Destination NSWDestination NSW is seeking applications and itemised quotations for the provision of Production Coodinator, Vivid Sydney 2020 Listed four days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentDo you have a background in collections management? Do you have Museum experience? This could be your next opportunity! Listed eleven days agoat City of Newcastle
Develop, coordinate and implement effective audience development programs and marketing strategies for the Newcastle Art Gallery.
- Help visual art reach a larger audience across the Newcastle community.
- Exciting leadership opportunity with the Newcastle Art Gallery.
- 13 month fixed-term contract with flexible work arrangements available.
Listed one hour agoat C2 FilmsC2 Films is looking to recruit a new member of our videography team. Must have: wedding experience, a car, wedding availability, and a Sony camera. Listed thirteen days agoat Destination NSWDestination NSW is seeking applications and itemised quotations for the provision of Production Coordinator, Ideas & Music, Vivid Sydney 2020 & 2021. Listed twenty two days agoat Cluey LearningAn exciting opportunity for a Digital Production Assistant to join our team! Listed five days agoat Destination NSWDestination NSW is seeking applications and itemised quotations for the provision of Operations Coodinator, Vivid Sydney 2020 Listed twenty two hours agoat Verizon Media
Newly created role with Yahoo Sports! Manage Social Media, Strategy and Brand across the Sports channels
- Do you live and breathe sports? Are you a natural social whizz?
- Yahoo Sports are looking for a Social Producer ASAP!
- Newly created role across our fastest growing division!
Listed one day agoat Quay Appointments$45 Per Hour/6 Month Contract available for Events and Communications Officer based in Sydney CBD. Get in touch today! Listed five days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced and passionate Journalist to join one of Australia’s most dynamic entertainment-based media companies
- Exciting role for a journalist to join our team in Adelaide
- Exciting, fast paced and vibrant work environment and culture
- Generous salary package and benefits on offer
Listed fourteen days agoat 1405 PhotographyPhotographer/assistant to join our team to work at different childcare centers in the North West . Must have photography experience! Listed four days agoat Global Media Holdings Pty LtdAn international peer reviewed academic journal requires the services of English editors to edit academic papers from non-English speaking authors. Listed six days agoat Department for Environment and Water
This position leads the communications processes and supports the NRM and NP&W Divisions to build community engagement in the regional workforce.
- Key leader in managing promotional activites and major events
- Implements and maintains strong media connections and networks
- Responsible for the communications strategy and planning processes
Listed twelve minutes agoat Long Resources
Join this Fortune 500 client for a year long fixed term renewable contract. we are seeking an Online Editor with 2-5 years experience
- Join this fortune 500 global technology client
- Working for one of the most recognised online media outlets
- Excellent career and learning opportunites
Listed twenty two hours agoat Verizon Media
We are looking for a Social Media Editor to help run and develop bespoke social content for Yahoo News!
- Do you live and breathe breaking news? Are you a natural social whizz?
- Yahoo News are looking for a Social Editor for a 12 month contract
- We include HuffPost, TechCrunch, Engadget, Tumblr, Yahoo Sport + many more.
Listed four days agoat Pinpoint Talent
Bring your intranet redevelopment project & copy writing experience to one of our nations biggest social reforms within a govt dept that is growing!
- Choose between Melb CBD or Geelong VIC for your office.
- Part time may be considered
- 12 month contract
Listed one day agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Fun, Dynamic company with a culture of high performance - Brisbane based opportunity - 6 month maternity leave cover
- Responsible for identifying, creating and delivering compelling news
- 6 month maternity leave cover position
- Newly renovated, state of the art Audio HQ offices
Listed four days agoat Carlton United Breweries
Play a key role in crafting meaningful, authentic and engaging editorial for CUB to drive connection with the business as an employer of choice.
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Work for the world's largest brewery
- Talk to us about working flexibly
Listed twenty days agoat Robert WaltersExciting opportunity for a proactive and strategic Media Officer who is passionate about news and content creation.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education