Editing & Publishing Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Salentis Pty Ltd
Salentis seeks a Desktop Publisher with a current Australian security clearance at Negative Vetting Level 1 to produce Defence Department artefacts.
- Create high quality artwork and documents in the Defence and Government domain
- Work with leading Graphic Artists and Content creators across Defence industry
- Work onsite with client and/or remotely. Flexible work hours may be avialable.
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Work with a great team to assist with the development of creative video content
- Beauty, Health and Wellness Industry
- Join our small team of beauty enthusiasts
Listed two days agoat Private MediaCrikey is looking for a reach editor to own our social media accounts and help us climb Google’s search rankings. Listed fourteen days agoat The University of QueenslandEdit and project manage UQP trade and custom publishing titles, seeking excellence in content, design and production. Listed two days agoat NineThe Age has a vacancy for a sharp digital editor to helm our homepage on weekends from the late afternoon through to midnight. Listed thirteen days agoat Taylor & Francis GroupRoutledge (part of the Taylor and Francis Group) is looking for an Editor to provide a year’s Maternity Cover on our growing portfolio. Listed one hour agoat Mamamia.com.au Pty LtdMamamia, Australia's premier women's media company is looking for a Managing Producer to join our high performing podcast team. Listed six hours agoat ExpocentricWe are looking for a talented, driven and efficient junior videographer/content creator to join our team in Sydney. Listed one day agoat United Super Pty Ltd
A creative role, utilising your digital content production experience capturing authentic member stories.
- 12 Month Maximum Term Contract Initially
- Flexible Working- Pursue your creative interests outside of work too!
- Opportunity to travel and work on site.
Listed seven days agoat Psychwire AustraliaIf you have a background in mental health and are looking for a creative, informal environment in Byron doing work that makes a difference. Read on Listed seven days agoat News Corp Australia
We are the voice of Geelong. Our journalists have the drive to make a difference, a passion to find the story and the hunger to break it first.
- Full time, permanent position based in Geelong, Victoria
- Engage and inform local audiences
- Join Australia's leading media business - News Corp
Listed one day agoat ResMedExcellent opportunity to join ResMed who provide innovative products that improve the lives of millions of people with sleep and respiratory disorders Listed seven days agoat Psychwire AustraliaIf you have a background in mental health and are looking for a creative, informal environment in Byron doing work that makes a difference. Read on Listed seven days agoat Psychwire AustraliaIf you have a background in mental health and are looking for a creative, informal environment in Byron doing work that makes a difference. Read on Listed eight days agoat Bunnings LimitedReporting into the Studio Manager, the role of Print Producer ensures all print, catalogue & press material created is accurate, on budget & on time. Listed thirteen days agoat PS&C Group
Digital Content Writer, Projects, Long term contract, Permanent conversion opportunity,
- Digital Content Writer
- Long term contract,
- Well established enterprise organisation with career growth oppoirtunities
Listed seven days agoat M&T Resources
We are looking for an experienced National Business Development Manager with previous digital publishing sales experience
- $100-$120K Including Super + Potential bonus
- Based in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent Position
Listed eight days agoat West Coast EaglesThe club has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Videographer to join us in this entry level position. Listed nine days agoat News Corp Australia
Respond to client briefs with commercially minded content strategies that utilise one or all of the Food Corp brands
- We have Australia’s leading and most loved digital food media brands
- Work with and learn from a passionate team of digital innovators
- Create on behalf of some of Australia’s largest advertisers
Listed five days agoat Wolters Kluwer
Open to full-time or part-time (4 days per week). Work from home half the week as well as in our North Ryde offices across from Macquarie Centre!
- Utilise your XML and DTD expertise to refine our content offerings
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements between home and office
- Benefits include income protection insurance, novated leasing and EAP
Listed twelve days agoat Cengage
We seek to employ the best people to deliver inspiring, innovative and sustainable educational solutions for our customers.
- Develop the strategic vision and plans for content
- Drive evidence-based innovative products, that improve the learning outcomes
- Lead, guide and mentor an enthusiastic team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education