Editing & Publishing Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Vetta Productions
Vetta Productions is on a mission to become the #1 Creative Agency in Northern Queensland and this role is integral to cementing our position.
- Work collaboratively within Townsvilles #1 Creative Agency
- Lead a team of creatives producing high quality content for a variety of clients
- Push the creative boundaries and experiment with concepts and creativity
This is a featured jobat 4Square Media Pty Ltd
This is a role that will see you working in the fast growing consumer electronics market. Your digital skill sets are a critical part of our operation
- Company has a proven track record, global brands as clients
- Work with major retailers & brands
- Responsible role, cutting edge technology
Listed three days agoat Private MediaCrikey is looking for a reach editor to own our social media accounts and help us climb Google’s search rankings. Listed two days agoat NineThe Age has a vacancy for a sharp digital editor to helm our homepage on weekends from the late afternoon through to midnight. Listed twenty eight days agoat United Media GroupA fantastic opportunity for a motivated, well-organised Editorial Assistant to join a successful magazine publishing company based in Kew. Listed ten hours agoat Mamamia.com.au Pty LtdMamamia, Australia's premier women's media company is looking for a Managing Producer to join our high performing podcast team. Listed thirteen days agoat Taylor & Francis GroupRoutledge (part of the Taylor and Francis Group) is looking for an Editor to provide a year’s Maternity Cover on our growing portfolio. Listed sixteen hours agoat ExpocentricWe are looking for a talented, driven and efficient junior videographer/content creator to join our team in Sydney. Listed two days agoat United Super Pty Ltd
A creative role, utilising your digital content production experience capturing authentic member stories.
- 12 Month Maximum Term Contract Initially
- Flexible Working- Pursue your creative interests outside of work too!
- Opportunity to travel and work on site.
Listed twenty seven days agoat Ausmed Education Pty Ltd
We are seeking an intelligent, empathetic and data-driven person to join our live education team. Help us improve the healthcare of people globally.
- Responsible for writing and publishing 100+ articles and 100+ events per annum
- Fast growing, global company based in Melbourne CBD
- Data driven, with analytics underpinning how and what you write
Listed seven days agoat Psychwire AustraliaIf you have a background in mental health and are looking for a creative, informal environment in Byron doing work that makes a difference. Read on Listed two days agoat ResMedExcellent opportunity to join ResMed who provide innovative products that improve the lives of millions of people with sleep and respiratory disorders Listed eight days agoat News Corp Australia
We are the voice of Geelong. Our journalists have the drive to make a difference, a passion to find the story and the hunger to break it first.
- Full time, permanent position based in Geelong, Victoria
- Engage and inform local audiences
- Join Australia's leading media business - News Corp
Listed seven days agoat Psychwire AustraliaIf you have a background in mental health and are looking for a creative, informal environment in Byron doing work that makes a difference. Read on Listed seven days agoat Psychwire AustraliaIf you have a background in mental health and are looking for a creative, informal environment in Byron doing work that makes a difference. Read on Listed twenty four days agoat Bauer Media Group
Lead the Homes content team and manage a team of copy editors and writers across Bauer's five homes titles.
- Work within a collaborative environment at a renowned media company
- Gym and retail discounts
- Conveniently located in the Sydney CBD
Listed twenty four days agoat One Mandate GroupSIGNIFICANT BOOK PROJECT EDITOR – PRESITIGIOUS BOOK REVISION — NON-FICTION Listed nine days agoat Bunnings LimitedReporting into the Studio Manager, the role of Print Producer ensures all print, catalogue & press material created is accurate, on budget & on time. Listed sixteen days agoat Thomson ReutersProvide our customers with the most up-to-date and best-in-class legal publications. Listed eight days agoat M&T Resources
We are looking for an experienced National Business Development Manager with previous digital publishing sales experience
- $100-$120K Including Super + Potential bonus
- Based in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent Position
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education