Full Time Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Light + Shade
Due to increased growth across our key accounts, Light + Shade is seeking an upcoming Editor to join our Post Production team.
- Work with an experience team dedicated to producing original work
- Great opportunities to work across a diverse collection of genres
- Great remuneration and working environment
This is a featured jobat Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
This position is responsible for assisting with the research, development, documentation, display and interpretation of MAGNT’s art collections
- Assist a range of art curators across the organisation
- Great early to mid career arts professional opportunity
- Applications must be emailedby 22 February to email@example.com
Listed one day agoat Hardie GrantWe’re looking for an exceptional junior to mid-level editor to join the Hardie Grant Media team in Sydney in an exciting new role. Listed ten days agoat United Media GroupA fantastic opportunity for a motivated, well-organised Editorial Assistant to join a successful magazine publishing company based in Kew. Listed seven days agoat IBISWorldGreat entry-level opportunity! Listed two days agoat Network TenNetwork 10 require a Promotions Administrator & Affiliate Coordinator to join the Promos department. Listed one day agoat Wyndham City Council
Take on this key role in our evolving Strategic Communications and Marketing team.
- Promote all the good news stories at one of Australia’s most dynamic regions.
- Flexible hours, fixed term contract to December 2019.
- Salary from $87,013.95 plus super and RDO.
Listed three days agoat Waymark Hotels
Opportunity to join a supportive team as an Events and Promotions Manager on the southern end of the Gold Coast.
- End-to-end event management and promotion role
- Beachfront Gold Coast location
- Great team culture
Listed two hours agoat Inhouse Audio VisualWe are currently looking for a full-time Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator to join our team. Listed three days agoat National Rugby League Limited
Help create memorable experiences through our world class sporting events.
- Permanent Position
- Rugby League Central - Moore Park
- World Class Events
Listed two days agoat Val MorganWe’re currently on the lookout for an Operations Coordinator to join our team. Based in Sydney CBD, you’ll be looking to kickstart your career in medi Listed six hours agoat Daily Mail AustraliaDaily Mail Australia is looking for a talented Assistant News Editor to join the Sydney bureau. Listed three days agoat City of AlbanySeeking Location, Lifestyle, Opportunity? Find a better balance in your life by embracing a new lifestyle working in Albany. Listed nine days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
hit105 Promotions Coordinator - Join the Black Thunder crew - Kick start your career in the media industry!
- Work for Australia's biggest entertainment media company!
- Vibrant culture, highly supportive environment with great perks
- Work hard and have an absolute blast doing it!
Listed thirteen days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Fantastic Gosford based opportunity - Come and join a National Icon of the Entertainment Media Industry
- Bring your experience in events and/or project management
- Exciting and vibrant work environment
- Implement solutions for our valued clients and top rating shows
Listed nine days agoat Kayo Sports
We are currently seeking a Presentation OTT Streaming Coordinator to join our Presentation team on a full-time basis.
- A newly created role in our OTT team
- Located in Artarmon, close to public transport
- Work in a LIVE sports environment every day
Listed six days agoat Wyndham City Council
Be part of a dynamic team who deliver Wyndham City’s events program.
- Channel your creative flair into this exciting events position with Wyndham City
- Temporary role to 26 June 2020 with flexible hours, Werribee-based
- Salary from $87,014 plus super and RDO
Listed two days agoat Department of Justice Are you looking for a leading role in Strategic Communications Branch?
This is a Full Time joblocation: PerthPertharea: CBD, Inner & Western SuburbsCBD, Inner & Western SuburbsLevel 7, PSGOGA, $117,725 - $126,033 per annumclassification: Advertising, Arts & MediaAdvertising, Arts & MediasubClassification: Media Strategy, Planning & BuyingMedia Strategy, Planning & Buying
Listed two days agoat City of SydneyCultural Projects team, seeking a Cultural Projects Coordinator to research, develop and coordinate initiatives for the cultural and creative sector. Listed seven days agoat Foxtel Management Pty Limited
Take responsibility for coordinating the Foxtel requirements, contracted deliverables for all scripted/unscripted productions within Foxtel Networks.
- An iconic Australian entertainment brand
- Free premium Foxtel
- Great work culture
Listed one day agoat Macmillan Education Australia
An exciting opportunity for a Project Editor to project manage and edit content for our best-in-market, K-12 educational resources
- Join a global company and leader in educational publishing
- Full-time, permanent position, with competitive salary
- Based in vibrant South Yarra, Melbourne
Receive new jobs for this search by email